~Chapter 2~

As soon as we got down the stairs he was still holding my hand. He pulled me towards the couch. The sofa was made of white leather. "Sit down." He gesturing to me. As soon as I sat down, he sat next to me.

"What would you like to drink?" He asked, bringing his face closer to mine. "Thanks for asking, but don't want anything." I replied trying to move away from him."How?" He asked me, not let's me make a distance.

"You need something to drink? Feel free to tell me." I can't seem to escape. "I really-" His eyes turned into puppy eyes. I felt some kind of pain in my chest. I felt like someone was stabbing me through the heart.

"C-Coffee."He smiled again, and with his smile the pain in my chest stopped. "What kind of coffee do you drink? With milk? With sugar?" He stood up and began to adjust his coat, which had fallen a little.

"Black coffee." He looked at me. His face showed as if he expected everything but what I was going to say. "Why black? It's really bitter and strong. It's also not good for health." Why are you asking me then?

"Then whatever you bring me is fine."I put a fake smiled. Just to end this as soon as possible."No... I'll be right back with one black coffee and two green teas."He tied his coat once more and went to the kitchen.

"We'll have to change it..." I heard him comment on something, but I couldn't quite hear what. After a few minutes of sitting and waiting, I saw Mr. Lee, now dressed, start walking down the stairs.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, I didn't expect you to come." He went down the stairs. "No, no. I apologize for disturbing you and for such a sudden intrusion." I apologized, a little embarrassed.

"We don't mind." He sat down on the armchair and crossed his legs."They say you're a very outstanding detective and look to solve every case."I lowered my head. I don't know why I blushed.

"Did Hyunjin serve you anything?"He asked me, and I nodded. So the blonde haired man is called Hyunjin."Of course I am!"A voice came from behind me. That voice belonged to Hyunjin who was carrying drinks.

"Here you go, one black coffee and two green teas." He placed a cup of coffee in front of me, followed by two cups of tea. He also put down a plate of small cookies. And he came back to sit right next to me.

"Black coffee?" Mr. Lee asked Hyunjin in amazement. "Yes. Our sweet guest is drinking bitter black coffee." Hyunjin replied to Mr. Lee."But it's not good for your health." Excuse me...

Why do they care what kind of coffee I drink and how my health is? There is nothing wrong with me, I am perfectly healthy and I don't know why it is so strange for a person to drink black coffee.

"Okay, well, let's get back to our topic. I've already told the police all the information I know." He took a cup of tea and slowly took a sip. "I know, but I would like to hear too, if you don't mind?" I took out a notebook.

"Whatever interests you."He took another sip of tea again. "Can you tell me how you found the body and did you know the victim?"I wrote down the question and slowly waited for Mr. Lee to answer me.

"Unfortunately it's was my assistant. Seo Eunkwang. He was 38 years old." Why is that name familiar? "I really don't understand how something like this could happen" Mr. Lee's eyes fill with tears.

"I'm sorry for the loss, do you know any of his family?" I asked writing down. "No. 5 years ago, his family was killed in a car accident. He was an only child. "Mr. Lee's tears slowly began to flow.

"Oh, darling. Don't cry, it's going to be all right." Hyunjin. "He was so good and caring, I really don't know who could do something like this. " Hyunjin wipe away his tears. "Everything will be fine." Hyunjin said.