~Chapter 18~

"Hello, hello baby! So you couldn't wait until the morning for us to talk?"  I freeze on the spot.  This voice... He... No... That can't be him... He can't be here... Right?  He is stabbed and he can't move... Then how...?

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled. I don't know how he is okay?! Didn't Seungmin shoot him?! Maybe he missed it? That is the only reason with whom I can explain how he is still here. He isn't immortal...

"I don't know what you think? I don't have rights to come to my company to start a new workday?" His eyes are wildly open, but still he is smiling. He is really psycho.  I never met this much crazy person.

"You killed Mr. Eunkwang, right?!" I asked with an angry tone.  Let's see if we can pull out a confession about crimes. He didn't answer me, he only continued to smile.  Does he think that I'm stupid?!

"You know baby... When rabbit tries to be a lion, hunter needs to make him remember what he actually is. And often when they start to remember, rabbits usually end up... well... not very well.. " He really needs help.

"In short... You killed him... Hm... Murder..." He smiled slowly faded away. So he doesn't like the word murder, like the description of his action. Maybe he is not for prison... He is more for some asylum...

"Baby, I think you misunderstood. I'm not murder! Murder are psychopaths who kill people without reason or when they think it's the only way to get out. I'm not like that!" Are you kidding me?!

"I understand now... Mr Eunkwang found something that no one has to know. Something that maybe you or Hyunjin or any person from your friends group, or maybe you all did... So you-" He cut me off.

"Enough! Like I said, I didn't do anything wrong! If he didn't stick his nose where he doesn't belong everything could be a different! I only did what is needed to be done!" He really thinks that he's innocent?!

"You KILLED him! Stop acting like you are innocent! These not jungle! These are human civilization, where, if someone did something bad, the judgment will decide convenient punishment!" He piss me off!

"You only did that to him, because you knew, if he told someone you would be in big trouble, so you decided to kill him, that was your way to get over with whatever you did and-!" He cut me off again.

"HE WANTED TO SEPARATE US! HOW CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He yelled. I think this is the first time I see him this much angry, even more... I think this is the first time for me to hear him yelling.

"Baby you need to understand that he wanted to separate us. He wanted to take you from us! Please understand?! Uh baby you really made me angry, uh... I didn't like yelling..." He is bipolar  - Wait me?!

"What do you mean he found about me?! Didn't he find about Felix and Seungmin?!"  How can he find out about me, when he was killed before they kidnapped me?! Did he find his plan?!

"Oh baby... You still don't know?! You are so cute when you are confused! He couldn't understand that we are your new family! Not him... Or his stupid parents..." He said  with disgust in his voice.

"Wait - What? W-What you m-mean he is n-not anymore my f-family...? I don't k-know him...?!"  Mr Eunkwang and I aren't in relation... Maybe... Yes we have some last name... But that coincidence!... Right?

"Oh baby. Your big brother didn't want to give you to us! He thought his old and not too much stable financial parents can take care of you... That kind sad... So we make him understand!" He giggled.

"B-Big b-brother... P-Parents... I... No... We aren't relatives... Are we?... But my parents never said anything about me having an older brother ... That can't be true..." I mutter. Tears starting to come up.