~Chapter 4~

"Binnie! Hurry up, we're going to be late!" As soon as I heard a voice calling me, I quickly ran down the stairs and slowly started to leave the house. I took a small yellow backpack with me, and I was wearing a school uniform."Sorry, I fell asleep." I apologized to them and we slowly started walking towards the new school.

"Um, no problem."They laughed."We know how much you like to sleep. When we get back we can all sleep over at my place."He suggested and I just giggled. Every week we organize a sleepover with one of us.

"Hmm. I think my parents let me like that every week." He then looked at me, waiting for my answer."Binnie?"

I opened my eyes. Nightmare. Looks like they're starting to come back. I thought I got rid of them. I broke my thoughts, noticing that I wasn't in my room.

My head started to hurt. Looks like I had too much to drink last night and-Wait, where was I even last night? I remember that I was working yesterday and just at one point my phone rang. I was called by Yeonjun to confirm him for dinner-So I fainted in the middle of dinner.

After I remembered what happened yesterday, I slowly started to look around the room. Since I'm lying on my back I couldn't really see much except the ceiling.  I couldn't even see what color it was because of the darkness in the room.  Wherever I am alone I must escape.

I tried to move but I couldn't. My arms, legs, head and whole body were somehow heavy. Looks like they gave me something to relax my muscles.

I managed to move my head a bit and noticed that I was in a...white baby crib?  How I got into the crib. I tried to move my head first to the right and I felt something that looked like a teddy bear.

I slowly lowered my head in the direction of my lower body and saw that I was in yellowish-white baby clothes. As I moved I felt something strange. Not possible. Are these...diapers?

Where on earth did I end this? I tried to call for help myself, but nothing came out of my mouth. The only thing that could be heard was the faint sound of my whining, but no words. What are they doing? I'm obviously on drugs. Which sick person did this-

A door was heard opening. Someone came in. Some footsteps were heard and then the light came on. I finally managed to see something. The first thing I noticed was that the room I was in was yellow and had bears painted on the walls.

"And how did we sleep?" A voice was heard. I tried to turn around to see which one, but unfortunately I couldn't."Looks like you slept well. Dada and I tried to ensure you as much silence as possible so that you could sleep as nicely as possible?" Which dada now and who does this voice belong to? I heard it somewhere and for sure- The person the voice belonged to finally approached me... Hyunjin? Not possible. Are they behind all this?

"Okay, now let's go get some yummy milk, okay baby?"Hyunjin asked me in a baby tone.  Why is he talking to me like he's talking to a baby? I'm not a baby, I'm an adult. He picked me up suddenly like I wasn't heavy at all. I tried to resist, but unfortunately in vain. He is too strong compared to his appearance.

"Momma prepared a nice milk for his baby."He said again in a baby tone. Milk?  What kind of milk now? We started to leave the room. As soon as we got out, I  immediately noticed the hallway where I first met Mr. Lee and Hyunjin.

We went down the stairs slowly and went to the kitchen. He placed me in a high. A high chair? What's next?"Do you want momma to put some honey in your milk, maybe?"Honey in milk? I shook my head.  Who knows what he poured into milk, and just into the honey. I wouldn't want them to put anything else worse on me.

"I can, okay."He ignored me and took out a jar of honey from the cupboard and poured it into a... bottle?"When I heard and saw that you drink black coffee which is bitter and tasteless, believe me I was worried. Bitter and sour things are not good for your baby body. You can't drink that anymore."I looked at him blankly.