~Chapter 7~

Minho's POV:

"And?"I sat slowly in the car and fastened my seat belt. I placed my bag on the seat next to me."Nothing. Tonight we finish what we started."I started the car and slowly started to drive. It's a good thing it's getting dark. There is nothing I hate more than the summer sun.

"Do you want them to reveal that too or…"I took a deep breath. I know exactly what we are thinking. However, we have all been waiting for this day."Yes. Hyunjin and I talked for a long time and decided that it won't be the whole thing, but a part. We don't think there's any need to reveal more than what's necessary."I turned into a side street. I have no great desire for crowds.

Besides the sun, what I hate is crowds. A crowd for me is just a collection of unnecessary people that need to be removed or just bypassed, but I still prefer the first option.

"Okay. Do you want me to tell him or you?" I parked in front of the building and went to get my things."If it's not a problem for you, tell him, but if you're busy, then I will. I can't wait for everyone to gather after a long time. You were only at that dinner and went out of town the next day."I got out of the car and then I locked it and began to slowly enter the building.

"Well, it's not like we had a business reason."There was laughter from the other end of the phone. At the same time I laughed too. I really don't know what I did to deserve friends like this. If it wasn't for them then, I probably wouldn't be where I am.

"I know, I know, I'm guilty and I admit it. I really don't know what I'd do without you Hyung."There was laughter again from the other end of the phone, but I really mean what I say.  My whole life would be a whole lot dearer if it weren't for them.

"You know we're always here for you Min. Don't you ever forget that."I pulled out my ID card and held it closer to the recognition device. After it was confirmed, I entered the code. Hmmm, this building was really one of the best investments we made.

"Thanks Hyung, see you later. Say hi to Lixie and Sungie."I got into the elevator and they pressed the button for the 6th floor."You'll see them in literally an hour, but fine. See you later Min."He hung up. I put the phone in my coat pocket. The elevator doors slowly began to open.

This is going to be a long night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Changbin's POV:

"And baby, how do you like it?" I raised my head to the mirror in front of me. The clothes he dressed me in this time, for I don't even know how many times today, consisted of a white shirt with a small collar, a yellow sweater with a picture of a white bunny on it and the worst part a yellow skirt, white socks with yellow shoes.

I'm officially unwell. What a sick obsession with the color yellow and children's women's wardrobe. They definitely have a problem. I am not female nor am I a baby.  But I have to stay composed for the sake of the plan.

"Ooooo, how cute you are. Let me eat you."He kissed my cheek. EW, I can feel the bales on my cheek. Oh, how I'm going to hit him and pay for every kiss, just to get my hands on freedom.

"Uh, I guarantee you'll be the cutest tonight."He tightened the hug. He made me try on the wardrobe all day. Plus he made me set the table together and cook together. The horror.

However, what I am most interested in is who is coming to dinner. If I counted correctly, there were 8 plates placed on the table, which means there will be Mr. Lee, Hyunjin, me and five other people. I can't believe anyone is friends with people like this. Surely those people who come are also hit in the head.

I have to take the opportunity, if I get it, and I hope it will, to get out of here. I know I've decided to stay out of here until I find evidence, but it would be better if I already had a chance to escape, then take it.