~Chapter 15~

3rd person POV:

"I'm here!" The brown haired girl called out. The girl was no more than twenty years old. She was model height and the same body. Even the fact that she was pregnant did not spoil her appearance.

She had long, wavy hair that only enhanced the look. Her complexion was darker, but it was perfect to highlight her dark black eyes. But what was most striking about her face were her lips.

She wore a cotton white shirt with lace short sleeves, and a long yellow skirt with a bow on the side and a blue purse around her waist. On her feet she wore cream-colored leather ballet flats.

"I see you!" She shouted back to the girl who had called her. The second girl was completely different from the first. She was a brunette. She wasn't overly tall, but she was also in her twenties and pregnant.

She had short hair with light blonde highlights. Her fair complexion matched her black eyes perfectly. The most striking part of her face was her nose. As if Picasso himself had painted it.

She wore a denim shirt with 3/4 sleeves and white long pants with a black belt. On her shoulder she carried a small red backpack with gold ribbons tied in bows. On her feet she wore blue convertible shoes.

Even though the two girls were completely different, it didn't change the fact that they were best friends, who survived everything together. From ordinary children's games, to teenage parties, all the way to marriage.

The girl rushed towards her. The other girl closed her eyes, waiting for a tight hug from her friend. Nothing. She opened her eyes and saw that it was a paper that pointed right at her face. She looked at her.

"Take a look at!" The other girl still looked strange and confused but took the paper.  As she read, a still strange and confused expression could be seen on her face, but she continued to read in silence.

"A boy! We're having a boy, I'm so happy...!"  She happily exclaimed. The other girl just looked at her in mild confusion until she composed herself and handed her friend her ultrasound report.

"Check-What?!"
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Again?! You did it again!" The boy exclaimed to his friend as he climbed up the wooden slats of the large tree that housed the not so small but beautifully decorated tree house.

"Oh come on, don't be mad! It was an accident!" Exclaimed the second boy, who was climbing right behind the first boy, carrying one green and one yellow backpack on his back.

"Pushing someone in a sandbox is no accident! He could have broken his head, nose, teeth...! How can you be so cold!" The boy opened the door and sat down on the small couch with his arms crossed.

The first boy was quite high for his age. He had short wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes. The striking part of his face was his pink lips and mole under the eye. He looked like a prince.

"I just shouldered him a bit. It wasn't on purpose...! Plus, he fell into the sand, and you fell into some prickly thorns! And he didn't get hurt!" The second boy had dropped his backpacks and sat.

The second boy was not very short, but he was shorter than the first boy by almost a full two centimeters. He had light brown hair and hazel eyes. The most striking part of his face was his bunny teeth.

"It was a litter box! And a full litter box! It stank! Plus his whole face was covered in cat poop!" The first boy stood up abruptly, still with an angry voice and face. Second boy started to laugh.

"See, it's nothing! Everything was okay! It was just a little... Well, it wasn't really a little... But still, you have to admit that his face was funny after that..." In the voice of the other boy, laughter.