~Epilogue~

Six months later...

"Hey... Long time no see, huh?!" I said. I attached a bucket of flowers on the grave.  'Seo Eunkwang, Seo Yoongi and Seo Yuna', I smiled. My family... I sit on the bench next to the grave. Six months passed...

"Can't believe six months had passed... Time really went fast, huh? It's unbelievable that this much time passed... For me it's like a blink of eyes..." I looked at their pictures. I see similarities right now.

"You know... In these six months too many things happened... Some are good, some are bad. But there are more good then bad, so... I think it's a good..." Sometimes I wish that  I can go back in the past.

"People who did all of this. People who did this to you. They are arrested and they were sentenced to prison... To be honest, I thought they would send to some asylum or mental institution." I coughed.

"Normal people definitely will not do what they did... I guess prison is okay too... Maybe?... The only thing what is good is the fact that they will not soon got out of there. I think I need to be a happy." And smile.

"They are not together either. I mean, it's not like they got divorced or they are not together in anymore in relationships... They are separated. They are in different prisons." I coughed, again.

"Also, they are forbidden to get in contact with each other. Also they can't have a same lawyer. But their parents are still in big functions." I think I hate rich people, they always get whatever they want.

"They parents still defending them. I'm not sure why they do that, but okay... After all, they are still their children... I guess every parent will do that, too. Right?"  I think you will do the same...

"Life is not sometimes fair... Bad people still live, and good people... I think you experience it in yourself. But I believe one day everything will go on payment. We only need to wait..." I breathe out.

"My parents.... I mean my ex parents.... My not really parents, they are still free. They said they can't judge them because they didn't technically kidnap me... I also found how much they  were paid."  Money...

"In total of the year €100,000. And that only one year... But they 'took care' of me for 14 years so... Yeah... That all for taking care of me, for schooling me, for feeding, bathing me, dressing me..." Everything...

"Felix and Seungmin's fake parents also... But they didn't take care of them as long as I am. Oh, I need right now to tell you about them! And of course about Yeonjun and Wooyoung, too!" I said happily.

"I think you know something about Felix's parents Eunkwang hyung. His parents were divorced, but got back together when they heard about Felix." I'm glad that he still got to see and meet his parents.

"He first got divorced because of his missing. And all these years they kept in contact because of their missing son, but after finding him they decided to take care of him, again, together" It's cute...

"So about Soobin, he is Minhyuk's twin brother, and also Felix's big brother... He is arrested and his parents don't want anything with him anymore. They found out about his secret marriage." I laughed.

"So yeah... And Minhyuk... He... He died... And not because someone killed him... He died because... He couldn't take a fact that you are gone... You were his last light in his life, hyung ..." Hope he rest in peace...

"And now Seungmin... Seungmin's parents actually wanted to give Seungmin on adoption so when they heard that some guy wanted him, it was easier for them to get rid of him." I feel sorry for him...

"It's sad you know. Some parents died because they waited for their child, and some actually are thankful for having a missing child. Oh, and Seungmin and I live together right now..." Only one good thing.