05

You all walked into the ice cream shop and you squealed excitedly as you rushed to the show glass under the counter to check out the different flavours and toppings.

Since you couldn't decide what to get, you just mixed different flavours together and poured a whole lot of sprinkles on top.

"My gosh, Manager," Mizukamia sweatdropped as he looked into your large cup of ice cream concoction.

"Why are there so many sprinkles in in your ice cream?" Kidou frowned.

"More like there's ice cream in her sprinkles." Kazemaru sweatdropped. Everyone picked out different flavours and everyone's cup was filled to the brim.

After adding a few extra chairs to a very long table, you all took a seat and dug in.

Not ten minutes after, you saw someone enter the shop. You gasped as you looked at the person from top to bottom.

"Good heavens!" You yelled and everyone looked at you in worry. "Are you alright, Manager?" Gouenji who was sitting closet to you asked and you pinched his arm.

"I'm offended Shuuya. How dare you have a son and not tell me about it?" You asked as you placed your hand on your hips. Kidou and Endou chocked on their ice cream as everyone else looked at Gouenji shockingly.

"You have a son? Since when?" Asuto asked "I have no son, what are you talking about?" He asked looking at you. The person you saw enter was now walking over to your table and smiling a bit.

"Well then, who the hell is that?" You asked as you pointed towards the left. Everyone's eyes followed you hand and landed on the brown haired boy.

"Kozoumaru-san!" Asuto jumped on his feet and rushed to the boy followed by Hiura. Everyone let out a breath of relief. "Ah, Maya, don't scare us like that" Kidou slouched back into his seat and continued eating his mint flavoured ice cream.

"Well she's not wrong to think that that's his son. Anyone with eyes would literally think that," Haizaki said and Hiroto nodded. "Wow, you two look so much alike" you mused as you walked closer to him.

"Gouenji is like his idol-" Endou started but you excited laugh cut him off. "Just like Sheiya is with Yuuma" you blurted out.

Nishikage's face turned into a a shade of light pink while Nosaka looked genuinely confused. "I'll...*clears throat*.....just take that as a compliment" Nishikage looked away.

"Oh! Are you using the same brand as Shuuya's  hair gel?" You asked as you examined his hair. The ice cream you were once holding now forgotten.

"Wait, how do you know the hair gel he uses?" Kazemaru asked you and Gouenji groaned. "Don't you dare tell him anything. You promised you wouldn't talk about it" he huffed as he stuffed his face with his vanilla ice cream.

"Maya, I've told you a thousand times, stay away from my hair products," Gouenji said as he walked over to Kozoumaru. "But they're just so nice and they make my hair all smooth and shiny" you pouted as you rested your elbow on Kozoumaru and Kazemaru laughed.

"I don't know why you're laughing. She uses yours too" Gouenji said and Kazemaru's laugh faded. He looked at you and you gave him a shy but awkward smile.

"Can we please change the topic?" You scratched your nape as you faced the brown haired boy whom Asuto and Hiura were still hovering over. "Why don't you come over for dinner?" You asked as you smiled up at him.

"What dinner? I though this was the dinner" Kidou said as he pointed to the array of empty ice cream cups. "Yeah well, you don't have to eat if you don't want to" you shrugged.