13

The whole day was spent just having fun with everyone else.

You played games in the arcade and Haizaki even won a stuffed bear for you which you gladly accepted.

You tried the claw machine and snagged a cute little penguin. But since you'd already had one similar to this at home, you'd gifted it to Kidou instead.

"Here," you smiled as you handed the stuffed animal to him. He looked at the penguin and back at you.

"I really like your Emperor penguin move so I got you this" you smiled and he nodded slowly. "Thanks...?" He replied but it sounded more like a question than a reply.

"What, you don't like it?" You frowned as you began rethinking the whole gift think. He seemed to have read your thoughts as he smiled at you.

"It's a nice gift. Thanks, Manager." You smiled at his words and walked away.

"That's a cute penguin," Kazemaru's teasing voice was heard as he walked by, a big scoop of ice cream in his hand as he tried not to snicker.

Kidou just rolled his eyes as he stared back at the penguin. He had to admit, it was kind of cute.

You all explored the resort for the rest of the day ang gathered to take a brake at around five in the evening.

You were surprised when you'd found out that there was a whole entire football field in the resort. The ad was right. This place did have everything.

The boys decided to have a little practice match as you and the rest of the managers watched silently.

Later, you all had left to get a towels and refreshments for the players.

You walked towards the opened area but immediately stopped in your tracks when a fast moving ball flew right past your face, missing it only by a few inches.

Your eyes widened in shock as your blood ran cold. That was a little too close for comfort. The force sent you back a bit and you landed on your butt. "Oops," your head snapped to Haizaki who gave you a worried smile  while scratching his nape.

"Are you insane?! Is she had gotten hit by that ball then we would all be on our way to the hospital,.......again!" Hiroto turned to the other grey head who was already being scolded by Kidou and Mizukamia.

"Oi! Manager, are you okay?" Endou asked from his position infront of the goal. "I'm fine, Mamoru" Nosaka helped you up as you dusted the back of your jeans.

As punishment for his reckless shot, Haizaki was banned from the field till further notice. Mizukamia had also forced him to come and apologize to you again.

"No no, it's fine, let him play. We're here to have fun anyway" you said as you convinced Kidou to let him back into the game.

After a while, you were sitting on the bench with all the managers, Akane and Natsumi just catching up when you heard someone call your name.

"Oi, Manager! Come play with us!" You looked towards the field and saw Asuto and Goujin waving for all of you to come over.

"Which one?"

"All of you, dummy"

"B-But, we've never played before,"  Natsumi voiced her concern. You all had changed into outfits more suitable for playing soccer as you all stood in the middle of the field awkwardly.

"Maya's played before, right?" Nosaka asked as he turned to you. "Yes, but that was a really long time ago. I don't think I still remember much on how to do it."

"You've watched us play for years, shouldn't be too complicated," Endou said.

"Besides, soccer isn't about who can and cannot play, it's about having fun and playing with friends!" Asuto said rather excitedly.