07

The boys waited outside for a few minutes in silence before the doctor finally came out.

"Well?" Haizaki asked impatiently as he looked at the doctor from head to toe. He looked like a young doctor. It's probably his first day.

"I'm sorry are you related to the patient in anyway?" The doctor asked.

"No, but-"

"Then I'm sorry but I can't give out any information about the patient" the doctor said and tried to walk away but Kidou stopped him.

"Please try to understand, we are not related by blood but she means a lot to us and we need to know how she's doing" he said but the doctor shook his head.

"I'm sorry but it's against my work ethics" he said.

"Tch, I'll show you what's against work ethics. Hiroto, hold him down," Haizaki said as he cracked his knuckles. "Woah, woah, calm down" Hikaru said as he stood in front of Haizaki while Mizukamia stood in front of Hiroto. Just in case.

"Why are you wasting our time, you can go in there yourself and ask her. She'll tell who we are" Fudou said as he rolled his eyes.

"If it's possible for you to get in touch with a family member then-"

"She literally has no family in Japan, what the hell do you expect us to do?" Kazemaru threw his hands up in exasperation.

"I've had enough of this," Nosaka said as he and Gouenji walked up to the doctor and Nosaka grabbed him by the collar of his coat, catching everyone by surprise.

"Look mister, we're just coming back from a match and we're all very exhausted right now so I'm going to give you one last chance. It's either you let us go in and see our manager or I make you" he said in a scary voice which made the doctor gulp.

"Hey! What's going on here?!" A senior doctor asked as he approached the scene. "Mr Nakamura, long time no see" Gouenji said as he stood in front of the man who's eyes widened.

"M-Mr Gouenji, w-what brings you to the hospital? Did you f-father ask you to come here?" He asked clearly looking scared. "I'm here to see someone, but your junior staff won't let us in" he replied and Mr Nakamura turned to look at the man who was still being held by the collar.

"Please excuse his behavior, he's still new here and isn't accustomed to the higher ups yet" Mr Nakamura said. "There's no need to apologize. I can just call my father and all this will be settled" Gouenji said as he brought out his phone.

"P-please, there's r-really no need for you to do that. You can go in now if you like. I can even arrange for the patient to be moved up to the VIP ward of you like" Mr Nakamura said.

"That won't be necessary. She won't be staying here for long here anyway" he said as he walked past the man. Nosaka finally let go of the junior doctor's collar and followed closely behind. "Are you guys coming?" He asked and everyone quickly snapped out of their daze and scurried into the room.

"Nosaka-san, Gouenji-san, I didn't know you both had that side to you" Asuto said but Nosaka and Gouenji just shrugged. "Desperate times calls for desperate measures" Nosaka said.

"How did you get that doctor to be so scared of you. Do you own the hospital or something?" Shirou asked. "No, but my father does" he replied and everyone looked shocked except for Kidou and Endou who had a look of realization.

Then they got to the ward where you were staying in and opened the door. "You guys caused quite a scene. I could hear the commotion from here" all heads turned to you as you spoke.

"Manager!" Asuto yelled as he was about to jump on you but Tatsuya held his shirt and pulled him back. "Calm down, you'll probably snap her in half if you jump on her" Tatsuya said and Asuto frowned before walking over to your bed like everyone else.