14

Sorry for the last update guys. Was a little busy with my exams but since its now over, I'll be updating more. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

                        *⚽*

The next morning, you all had decided to pack. You had convinced Hiroto to let you all take a plane home because you didn't think everyone would last up to five hours cramped up in a bus.

"Is everyone done? We can't afford to miss this flight," You said as you walked down to the lounge, your duffle bag in hand as you threw it with the rest.

Since no one really to be cramped up in a bus for five hours, you all had decided to go back home by plane.

"We're all ready, Manager" Endou said and you looked towards the grey haired boy who already seemed to be shaking.

"Are you sure you're okay, Hiro? We can all just take the bus back if you're too scared-"

"What do you mean scared? I'm perfectly fine. I feel thirsty. Are you thirsty? You look thirsty. Let me quickly go grab a bottle of water for you before we leave," he quickly replied before speed walking away.

"Yeah, I don't think he's okay," Tatsuya shook his head as he walked past you carrying a duffle bag in both arms.

"Maya, we have to leave now if we want to catch this flight." Ootani said and you nodded.

All your bags were then loaded into the bus that was meant to take you all to the airport.

After checking in, you all got on the plane. You weren't surprised as you watched everyone else begin to fight over who gets to sit in the window seat.

You looked around and saw Hiroto sitting by himself in the middle row.

"Can I sit here?" You asked with a bright smile. He looked up at you but remained silent. "I think we both know you're going to sit here anyway, regardless of what I say" he gave you a look and you laughed a bit.

"I'm perfectly fine. I don't need you to look after me" he grumbled and your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Isn't that what I do for all of you......like, every day?"

"I- nevermind"

"That's what I thought"

You got comfy in your seat and looked around counting to make sure no one was left behind. Wouldn't be the first time someone was accidentally left behind on one of your trips.

"Ladies and gentlemen please take your seats the plane is about to take off shortly," the flight attendant said through the microphone.

You watched as the grey haired boy sitting beside you plugged in his earphones, trying not to look as bothered as he felt.

You felt the plane move slightly and heard shaking beside you. You were about to say something when you heard someone shout from behind you.

"Oi! Kidou! Gouenji! We're so far away from each other!" You resisted the urge to laugh and facepalm yourself at the same time as you saw Endou kneeling on his chair and facing backwards. He was talking to Kidou and Gouenji who were three seats away from him.

Maybe he's just not used to being separated from those two but the row by the window only had two seats each.

"I am going to count to three and if your soccer loving butt is not on this chair and strapped in, I will so throw you out this window while we're in mid air" a low warning from Natsumi had him quickly scrambling in his seat as he buckled his seat belt.

You looked back in front of you feeling rest assured that at least you're sure he's in good hands.

You felt the plane shake a bit and a hand grip yours tightly. You patted his hand a bit and gently pushed his head down, making it lay on your lap.