03

"Achoo!" You sneezed yet again as you tried to make breakfast. Key word 'tried'. With you either coughing or sneezing every two minutes.

Everyone glanced at you with a look of worry. "I'm fine guys, no need to wor- achoo!" You let out another loud sneeze, accidentally dropping the wooden spoon in your hand in your hand on the ground.

"Okay that's enough," Shirou placed his hand on your shoulder and led you out of the kitchen and into the living room. After untying your apron, he set you down gently on the couch.

"You're clearly sick Manager, you need to rest" Nosaka said as you laid down and placed your head on his leg. "There's too many things that need to be done, Yuuma" you rubbed your face harshly, trying to release the stress that had started to build up.

"We can do them," Fudou suggested. You let out a little laugh before sighing. "That sweet of you, Akio, but there's too many things to do today."

"There's literally like twenty of us here, how hard can it be?" Atsuya crossed his arms, a little offended that you thought they couldn't handle a few chores.

"It's not that I don't think y'all can do it-"

"Great so we're doing it!" Asuto cheered. "I've never seen anyone get excited over chores in my life"Haizaki facepalmed himself at Asuto's outburst.

"Just give us a list of everything that needs to be done today and we'll get it all done by evening.

"Hmm, okay" you mumbled not even paying full attention to what they were saying. With Yuuma massaging your head and Shirou massaging your feet, you almost fell asleep right there.

"Great! Endou, quick get a pice of paper" Kidou said and Endou picked random piece of paper from the table and pulled a pen out of his pocket and handed both to Kidou.

"So the laundry needs to be done, the dishes need to be washed after every meal, the house needs to arranged, swept and mopped." You stated. "Is that it?" Fudou scoffed "It's not that bad" he said.

"Oh and you'll need to get groceries. I'm sure you remember what we need 'cuz I'm not going over that again, and you must not forget to let the Gardner in. Since someone has decided to practice on our front lawn, it's gonna need a redo."you added.

"Uh, anything else?" Kidou asked "Yes, please don't break anything, I know y'all have a habit of breaking stuff, especially things that I like. And try not to argue too much. Oh and please don't forget to get my medicine from the pharmacist. Just tell her that it's me that you're getting it for, she'll know what to do." You said.

"If anything bad should happen, don't hesitate to come tell me immediatelyl, okay?" You asked and everyone nodded. "Well the I guess I should go back to be- Achoo!" you sneezed out of the blue and winced in pain.

"Bless you," Asuto patted your back a bit as you let out a few coughed. "You look like you almost broke a rib, are you okay?" Hiroto asked looking actually worried. "Phew, wouldn't want you dying on us" he cleaned the invisible sweat form his forehead away, his sarcastic self coming back into play.

At least it was nice while it lasted.

"Cam we please not talk about death when she's in this condition?" Asuto frowned

"I-I'm fine. My back just hurts a bit and it burnes a little when I sneeze." You explained as you stood up. But you moved a little too quickly and the room began to spin.

You heard your aching head as you stumbled a few feet back but thankfully, Gouenji caught you before you fell flat on your butt. "Thanks Shuuya" you gave him a small smile and he smiled back.