13

"Let's take another shot!" a very drunk Luka says from right next to me.

The guys had won their game which meant a full-blown party afterward. Isla, Willow, and I had changed out of our cheer uniforms and into more party-appropriate attire. However, the glitter from the game was still prominent on all of us. There was no way that stuff was coming off any time soon.

Somehow between arriving at the party and now, I had met up with Luka who I had found making out with his boyfriend, James, in the kitchen. After that, I couldn't remember much because we immediately started to drink.

Personally, I knew my limits enough that I wouldn't black out but that didn't stop me from getting drunk. I also wanted to forget that, once again, the party was at Parker's house.

Did this guy just not have parents?

"Reese!" James shouts over the loud music. Luka was across the kitchen making a mix of god knows what liquor. "I have a question," he slurs ever so slightly.

He was wearing a white silk button-down that was definitely not buttoned. His toned chest was displayed with a silver cross on a chain dangling in front of his open chest. His hair was slightly matted with sweat from how hot it was.

"Yes?" I giggled. I inwardly cringed at the fact that I just giggled. Maybe I did have more to drink than I thought.

"Can I please set you up with someone?" He begs while resting his chin on his hand. "I feel like it is an abomination at the fact I have heard no romantic stories from you yet. You're hot, smart, and rich. That's like," he pauses trying to find the right words but the alcohol was making it a challenge. "The Trident? No. The trio? No."

He seemed to be utterly perplexed by his own words. He just kept listing off different words with the prefix 'tri' to attempt to figure out what he was saying.

As Luka walked back over he noticed all of my giggling and his confused boyfriend, he just shook his head and didn't bother to ask what happened while he was gone.

I took a sip from the red solo cup that he gave me. The liquid was somewhere between blue and green and seemed to taste even less like alcohol than before.

Luka whispered something into James' ear and immediately James blushed. Those two were worse than anyone else I knew.

Isla came barreling through the kitchen entry with my brother at her heels and Willow following behind both of them.

Isla, Willow, and I were all wearing black mini-dresses. Isla's had thin straps that matched the thin straps on her black Versace heels. She would be caught dead before not wearing platforms. Her dainty silver necklaces laid across her neck and dipped down to reach the top of her sternum.

My dress was a shallow V-cut with long black sleeves. The dress was tight along my underbust and flowed outward until it hit above mid-thigh. I had on black heels that had a pointed end along with a crystal strap across the top of my ankle

Willow's dress had a deep cut in the front that went down to the bottom of her sternum. She paired the dress with red Jimmy Choo heels that had a crystal strap across that went all the way around her ankle. She wore one of her many diamond necklaces. This one had two rows of marquise-cut diamonds that stretched the entire length of the necklace.

"I'm not that drunk," Isla says as she turns around to face my brother. She wasn't very convincing though because she slurred out the last part of her words and stumbled forward slightly, almost running into RJ.

Then she turns back towards me. "Right Reese? We both aren't that drunk?" She looks super eager to prove to Rowan that we aren't drunk, but everyone here knows neither of us would be able to pass a field sobriety test.