3rd of December

I wake up and feel the warm rays of the sun beating on my body through the window. It was cold, just a little chilly. I was spooning Deku. I don't want to move. I'm so comfortable!! I think and snuggle into the smaller. I smile and hold him close. It's a Sunday so that means I get to hold him longer. My hands were around his waist, his back was pressed up against my stomach and my head was resting above his. We fit together like puzzle pieces.

I love Deku. I thought. Deku slowly started moving his arms and rested his hands on mine. His hands were cold, and his face looked a little tense. I grabbed the blanket and covered us both up tightly. I wasn't tired anymore but no way in hell would I move. I closed my eyes and embraced this moment. "Kacchan?" Deku said softly. Is he awake? I think to myself as I feel his breathing change. He's awake, isn't he? I think. I slowly open my eyes and Deku turns his body towards me. "Mornin'," I say. "M-morning." He says in a sleepy voice. He looks down and lays closer to me and rests his head on my chest. I wrap my arms around him and so does he. "How did you sleep?" I ask. "Good," Deku says. "I need to take a shower." I say and Deku gets up off of me and says "Okay." I smile at him slightly. I walk over to my closet and get clothes and a towel. I enter the bathroom and close the door. I put my clothes and tower on my sink. I walked over and turned the water on. I walked back over to my mirror and looked at myself for a few quick seconds. "I hope he loves me" I whisper as I start taking all my dirty clothes off and hopping in the shower. I don't want to shower, but I don't want to stink either. I sink into the hot water. I love the feeling of being cold in a hot steamy shower.

Dekus so cute. This is what randomly pops into my mind as I soak my hair in the water. I smile and get that feeling. You know, that feeling when your in love with someone so deeply your face flushes tomato red, your heart races and skips beats, you get tingly butterflies in your stomach, and when you think of them your face forms the biggest smile, bigger than anyone has ever seen.

I haven't fallen in love with anyone since early middle school. I think as I open my shampoo bottle and squirt a few swirls into my hands. I rub and serge the liquid into my hair and rinse it out. Then do the same with the conditioner.

Shower thoughts are always what gets me thinking about the small little things. I scream through my thoughts and get a huge smile that quickly spreads across my face. Oh my god, if only he knew what he was doing to me. I'm gonna kill him.

I exit the shower and quickly dry off and put my clothes on. I sit down on a small bench and open my phone. Deku posted something on his story? I think as I look threw my friend's stories and now it's his turn. 'Guess who got a hoodie for the 3rd of December!' Was written on the photo. The picture was of him in my full body mirror but it was zoomed in a little and adjusted to only see his top half. I roll my eyes and smile. I put my phone down and slowly dry my hair partly with my towel.

I gathered my stuff and left the bathroom and walked out. I threw my dirty clothes and towel in my basket and walked back to my bed. Deku was laying on his side, facing the wall. He was watching TikTok. "I'm gonna kill you," I say and create a few flicks with my hand. "Huh?! Why? What did I do?" Deku said as he turned around. He sounded a little scared. "Sorry, I'm not gonna hurt you." I say and sit down next to him. He chuckled and said, "I know, it's just funny seeing you slightly panic."

"Oh, your so gonna get it!" I yell and punch his side. "Oww! What was that for?!" He cried out but also laughed a little bit. "Shut up you damn nerd!" I say and walk out of my room and down to the kitchen.

Deku must be hungry. I thought, so I went down and got him a bowl of fruit for us to share. I sigh as I walk back to the elevator. I swear if that bastard likes half and half dude. I don't even know how that came to mind but it did. And it made me angry thinking about them together, or simply one liking the other. I roll my eyes and walk out once the elevator Dings to signal it was open and on the right floor. I walked out and came back to my room. He was still sitting in my bed. "Where did you go?" Deku asks. "I got us some fruit," I say and hand him a bowl of freshly cut strawberries, grapes, and pineapple. "Thank you! I love fruit!" He says and starts eating. I hum and smile. I also start picking at my food. I wanted to ask if he was gonna stay or if he was gonna leave. I want to hang out with him, not gonna lie. But I don't want him to waste his day on me. So I decided to say, "How long are you staying here?" I ask and Deku looks up. "I can leave whenever, do you want me to go ahead and go?" He asks. "No, no. It's okay, I was just curious. You can stay for as long as you want." I say and cringe. When I asked that question he tensed up a little. But now he's okay again. I'm glad. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask as I grab the remote from my stand and power the TV on. "Sure." He says.

We watched movies all day. Soon enough it was almost 7:30 so we decided to call it a night.

"Hey, kacchan?" Deku says at the entrance of my door. "What?" I ask and cross my arms. "C-can I have a hug?" He asks and I roll my eyes playfully. I walk over and open my arms and he runs into my arms and wraps his around my body.

Soon after he left I fell asleep again.

_____________________________

The next week Mr. Aizawa had us doing all this emergency training, like CPR, and saving people from things and all kinds of shit. It was boring so I never really paid attention. I wish I knew I would regret that decision in the near future.

I'm sorry this chapter is short but it's full of fluff to make up for what coming next! Stay tuned ;)