Arcade fun

Christmas day was fun. We opened presents, slept, ate, went on a walk to the park, went to our old spot, had fun, went home, had hot chocolate, hung out, deku drew me, ate again, and went to sleep soon after we ate. It was probably the best Christmas of my life.

December 26

I wake up to the scent of lavender. I open my eyes and I'm facing towards the wall. The sun was up, the trees were moving in the blowing wind. Birds were chirping as the day began. Wheres deku? I ask myself and turn over to the other direction. He's at his desk. But what's that smell? It smells good. I thought. I think he lit a candle.

"Deku," I say and groan. "Yes?" he asks and turns his head to look at me. "Nothing." I say and lay on my back and stare at the ceiling. Deku giggled and said "Good morning to you too." he says. "G' morning." I say and look over at him. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Oh, I'm redesigning my hero costume." he says. "What? Why?!" I say. "I'm not fully changing it, I'm just adding a few things and taking some away. And I needed to do it anyway to get a new one made in time for school to start again." he says and continues on and on, he mumbled about his ideas as I got up and walked over to him. I grabbed his face, his eyes widened in shock when I pulled him in for a kiss. It lasted for a few quick seconds before it broke.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I need to stop mumbling." he says. "It's okay." I said. "Have you eaten yet?" I ask. "I had cereal around an hour ago." he says. I taped his phone, his screen lit up to a photo of us. I smiled and looked up at the time. It's currently 10. Damn, usually I wake up early and before Deku. That's a first. I think as I sit back down at the edge of the bed. "What do you wanna do today?" I ask. Deku hums, "do you wanna go to an arcade or something." he asks. "Sure." I say, that sounds kind of fun. I think.

"When do you wanna go?" I ask. "We can go around lunchtime," he says, "it's that alright?" he then asks. "Yeah, that's fine." I say and go over to my bag and grab some different clothes. I walk over to his bathroom and change.

A while passed and were on the way to an arcade. The best one that I could find that wasn't super small was around an hour away, but on the train, it would be more like 45 minutes. "Kacchannnnn" deku whined. "What?" I ask and turn to him on my right. "I'm bored!" He says. "Just play games on your phone or something, we're almost there." I say. "How much longer till we get off the train?" He asks. "Probably 10 minutes or so." I say and he groans and slides over next to the window.

....

We arrived at the arcade, it was a 2 story medium-sized building. We walked in and immediately heard the sound of kids talking and running around while their parents chased after them or played games themselves. "I hate kids." I say as me and deku walk over to the line to get our game card and shit. "What?!" Deku asks, "Why?" He says and crosses his arms. "There loud, weird, annoying, gross, and lots more." I say. "So you don't wanna have kids?!" He says and makes a sad face. My face turns red as I say, "That's way in the future! Let's not have this conversation right now!" I say and move up in the line.

Hours go by of us playing games, winning prizes, laughing, yelling at the rigged machines, running around, and having fun. There were a lot of games. We had played almost every one of them twice. Now were walking up the stairs to the second floor, the second story was a huge laser tag arena.

"Whoever wins chooses dinner and the other one has to pay." Deku says snarkly as we enter the small place where we suit up. "Deal," I say as we finish putting on the gear and walk away to our separate sides. The equipment had 3 different points where if the laser hit that point or certain spot it would leave us with less and less each time and when we run out of them it means we lost. Mine was on my right hip, right shoulder and the back of my left thigh. I paid extra for a round with just us 2.

I got to the place where we would start at and soon enough a timer started going off. It beeped three times and once the final longer beep came I dashed out and ran straight toward the middle. That's most likely where deku was heading. I get to the exact middle and look around. Where is that nerd? If only I could use my quirk..

*Beep* "Target hit" radioed across the large room. I turn to my right and see deku pointing his laser at me from a window up above. "Damn it you nerd!" I yell and go up to where he was. I was close, I knew it. And just then, I heard his soft footprints above me, I dashed up the stairs quietly, making sure I made no noise. The area above me was just a small room with small windows surrounding the walls. Where is he? There's no place for him to have left. I think as I look up. There's a small exit hidden in the roof of the room in the corner. I walk over and pull myself up. There he is, I pull my laser up and shoot.

*beep* "Target hit!"

Echoed once more. He had a point right in the center of his stomach. And exactly when I got his point he got the one on my right hip. He was backed up into a corner, "got nowhere to run, huh? Nerd." I say as I close the distance between us. It's been around 2 hours since I last tasted his sweet, red lips. "Kacchan," he says. "We're meant to be playing the game-" he said and continued kissing me back. "Fuck the game, I basically already won." I say. "Are you sure?"

*beep* "Target hit. Game over. team Green wins." I heard once I broke our kiss. Hell no, "YOU DAMN BASTARD!" I yell as I pull him up to his feet and grip tightly to his shirt. "Sorry, kacchan. But I don't feel like paying for dinner tonight." He says as he walks away. That nerd, "IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I snap as I follow behind him to the exit. "Shut the hell up." He says and I gasp. "You do not talk to me that way!" I say and place my hand on his shoulder. He laughed and said, "Sorry, kacchan." He says sarcastically. "Shut up. I love you." I say and kiss his cheek and wrap my hand around his waist. "I love you too." He says.

1223 words