Baking 'n' shower

December 24th ☆

"Kacchan! Kacchan, wake up!" I hear. I groan and open my eyes. "What do you want? I'm trying to sleep here!" I say. "It's Christmas Eve!" he says excitedly. I smile and roll my eyes. I never knew he liked Christmas so much. I thought and wrapped my arms around him. "Go back to bed, deku." I say. "What?! Why? I'm wide awake!" he says and looks me in the eyes. I groan again. "What time is it?" I ask. "It's almost 2," he says. "How the fuck." I say. "I know, right? I didn't think I was that tired." he says and lays down on his back and looks up at the ceiling. "Yeah, same." I say and yawn.

"What should we do today?" he asks me. "Anything you want." I say and look over at him. His face turns a small color of red and he says. "S-shut up, kacchan." he mutters. "Why should I shut up?" I ask and get on top of him. He tries to speak but ends up stuttering so badly I couldn't even understand what he tried to say. "What was that?" I ask and he just grabs my cheeks and pulls me down to kiss him. The kiss was short. I tried to pull away, but he leaned up to keep the kiss going. We disconnect and I get up off him and the bed. "Where are you going?" he whines and sits up. "I'm hungry, come make breakfast with me?" I say and he giggles and hops off the bed to follow me Into the kitchen.

We quickly made breakfast and it was fun doing it together. We made eggs and bacon. I cooked them while Deku got everything prepared and ready. He cracked the eggs and sprayed the stuff that was needed onto the pans. The eggs were frying and I looked over at him. I walked close and connected our lips. I closed my eyes into the kiss. His taste is still so sweet. I love kissing him, I love his taste, I love him. I think. The kiss ended and Deku smiled as we locked eyes. We weren't kissing anymore but we didn't move away. Our faces were still close and so were our bodies. "What was that for?" he asks and hugs me. "You taste so sweet, I love kissing you." I say.

Deku pulls out of the hug and backs up a bit. He groaned as his face flushed and burned red. He covered his face with his hands and said "Why are you so straightforward?!" he says. "I dunno," I say. "It's the truth though, you taste like candy and honey," I say and walk closer to him and put my hand on his chin to have him look up at me. "That's nice to know, I guess." he says and I pull him back in for another kiss. He moans slightly as I move my hands down to his hips and one pulls his leg up. I gripped his leg and we continued kissing. I could kiss him forever and not get sick of it. I think as we slowly let our lips detach. "I love you." I say. Deku smiles widely. "I love you more." he says. "Bitch, don't even." I say and pick him up and place him on the counter. He sits there as I get the eggs off the pans and finish making our food. "It smells so good!" he says and I laugh slightly.

We ate our food and talked for most of the afternoon. It was now around 3:15 when Inko came home. Deku looks at me and smiles. "Hey boys!" she says and comes over to us. "Your home early, Mom!" he says and smiles at Auntie Inko.

We all hung out for a while. We talked and ended up playing games. "Uno!" I say as Deku says. "What?!" and Places down his card. Inko placed down a green 1 after Deku put down his card. My last one was a green 9, which means "I won!" I yell in happiness. "Wooo!! I'm the best!" I say and wander around. Inko and Deku were laughing as I continued to congratulate myself on winning Uno.

"Have you boys eaten?" Inko asks. "We ate breakfast around 2:30, so I'm not." Deku says. "Same here," I say. "If you're hungry there's some leftover pizza in the fridge from last night." I say and flop down on the couch.

"You guys should make some cookies later." Inko says. "Okay, that sounds fun. Right kacchan?" Deku says. "Sure." I say and continue staring at the ceiling on the couch.

...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I yell as Deku tries to put an egg in my hair. "Get that off me!!" I say and laugh as I try to push him off but end up getting the egg smashed on my head instead. "Oh you're so gonna get it!" I say as I now chase him around with an egg. "No! Eww!" he says as I smash it all in his hair. "Kacchan! That's disgusting!" he says and stands back up. "You did it to me!" I say and he rolls his eyes playfully and starts walking back to the place the cookies were baking at.

I slowly creep up behind him and tackle him to the ground.  He groans as I pin him to the floor. "Got nowhere to run  now!" I say. He rolls his eyes and says. "Oh, please." He says as I pin up his hands and start tickling his stomach and sides. He laughed and laughed. His high squeaks and giggles were so cute. I lean down and kiss him. Auntie Inko was in her room showering, so we didn't care what we did out here while she was gone.
The kiss ends as the oven beeps, letting us know that the cookies are done.

I grabbed a mitten and got the batch out of the oven. I smiled as I saw how happy and excited Deku was to decorate and eat the cookies. This batch was normal sugar cookies that you can decorate for Christmas. We used the molds for most of them and made them into trees, bells, hearts, etc. It was pretty fun to do that with him. I thought while putting them all in a bowl and in the fridge for them to cool down and harden. Around 10 minutes pass, me and Deku are just talking about random things. By the time those ones were done the normal chocolate chip ones were done already too.

I grab the batch of cookies and bring them over to the table where all the decorations and or the frosting, candies, and sprinkles are. We sat down and started putting frosting on the cookies. I put some frosting on a spoon and put it in front of deku. He opened his mouth and ate the frosting. "Oh my god! It's so good!" He says and continues making his cookies and so did I.

Around an hour passed and were done with all the cookies. "That was fun!" Deku says and picks up a thing of frosting. "Yeah, it was." I said and deku smeared some frosting on my nose. It was green frosting. I looked at him and glared at him. "Ima kill you." I say. "No kacchan, I think ill kill you." He said and smashed more icing on my face. "You damn nerd!!" I yell and throw lots of frosting at him too. "Kacchan!" He says and tries to wipe it off but I smere more on his face and he makes it worse. The color I used was orange.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "It does taste really good!" I say as I lick the frosting off my lips. Deku giggled and leaned in to kiss my lips. *Click!* I heard as I opened my eyes and pulled out of the kiss. "You took a picture of us?!" I say as I see Deku's front camera open facing us. "Maybe." He says discretely. I grab his phone and open the picture. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Deku says. I ignored his questions and sent the picture to myself.

We cleaned up the largeish mess we made and headed to dekus room. "Ima take a shower, I feel disgusting," I say as I think about the icing on my face and the egg in my hair. It feels so nasty. I think and cringe. "Can I join?" Deku asks. What?! I think as my face burns red. I stutter out a few words, maybe even just letters at this point. I don't wanna say no, but if I say yes, then we will be in the shower together, naked. I think. "We won't do anything dirty!" He says and smirks as he walks closer to me. "Unless you want to." He says and inches closer to my face. "Oh, Baby. I would but I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to walk till next week. I'd fuck you up so hard you won't even remember your name." I say. Where the hell did that come from?! I think as I cover my mouth with my hands. I look at deku and he has his hands covering his face as he looks down. His entire face, ears, and shoulders were red as can be. He looked up at me and punched me in the stomach. "Oww!" I groan and continue looking down at the nerd. "How can you say something like that and not mess up or be embarrassed?!" He says but it was half muffled due to his hands covering half of his face still. "No clue," I say and look away. "Well, I'm gonna shower now, Your willing to join if you really want to." I say and smirk at him as I walk into his bathroom, leaving the door halfway open.

Ayooo!! 😳
anyway, that last part is for your own mind to decide what happens next. Does Deku go in with him? or does he not? Does something happen? I can't tell you because I have no idea! 🤭😛

That would have been the picture they took with the frosting but I didn't add the frosting because it looked weird

That would have been the picture they took with the frosting but I didn't add the frosting because it looked weird. (Dirty weird😽)