Katsudon

We laughed as we hopped on the train to get home. We ran as the snow fell back to the nearest station. We almost missed the train but we hopped on at the last minute. Now we're sitting in the back like always, laughing at the stupidest things.

"Kacchan?" Deku said. "What, you stupid nerd?" I said and Deku giggled and smiled at me. He came close and gave me a small peck on the lips. "I had lots of fun today." He said. "I'm happy that you had a good time," I say and lean on his shoulder. "What are you doing for Christmas break?" I ask. "I'm going back home. I'll probably leave tonight or tomorrow. Why?" He says. "Can I come stay with you too? Like when we were kids?" I say and look out the window. "Of course! I'm sure Mom wouldn't mind." He said and pulled his phone out. "I'll text her right now." He says.

A few minutes go by till Auntie Inko answers. "She said yes!" Deku said excitedly. I chuckled and looked up at him. "So when will we leave?" I ask. "Well, I told Mom I would probably come tomorrow but we can go early and surprise her if you'd like." He says. "Sure. Does she know?" I ask. "Does she know what?" He says. "That were, you know. Together?" I said. "Oh! No, we just started dating anyway. I'll tell her tonight." He says. "Okay."

We soon got off the train and back to the dorm rooms. Me and deku separated to go pack our bags. I packed clothes in one bag and other things I needed in the other bag. It took me around 15 minutes to completely pack everything I needed. Once I finished I texted 'Deku❤️'

"I'm finished. Since I didn't get to make food earlier I'll be down in the kitchen. Come down when you're done <3"

I sent the message and left my room and headed down to the kitchen. Deku's favorite food is Katsudon. So I'll make that for him. I think as I enter the kitchen. I got everything out I needed and shortly after, the food was being made, Deku walked in. "Hey, kacchan!" He said. I hummed as he came over to see what I was making. "Mmm! Katsudon!" He said excitedly. "When will it be ready?" He asks. "It's done," I say. I get our food and put them in separate bowls. We sit down and start eating.

"Mm!! Kacchan! This is so good!" Deku said as he continued to stuff his face with the delicious food. I laugh a little as I also continue to eat. "So are we planning to leave after we eat?" I ask. "Sure." He says and finishes his food. Deku is a quick eater when the food is really good. I'm glad he likes my food. I love cooking for him. I think and smile to myself.

I finished too, not long after deku finished. I get up and put our bowls in the sink, I quickly wash them and put them in the Dishwasher. "Alright, meet me down here again in a few minutes." Deku says so we can go get our bags and leave to go back home. "Okay." I say as we walk out of the kitchen and to the elevator. We go our different ways again and I go back to my dorm room. Once I got back in, I quickly checked around my room and bathroom to make sure I got everything I needed and wanted to bring. Once I was done looking around and checking I grabbed my bags and walked out.

I went down to the main area and saw deku standing there. I smiled once he turned to look at me. We walked out of the building and left to go back to his place. We didn't tell many people we were leaving. We didn't want them to bother us and cause us to get there later than intended. We walked out and continued walking till we got to his house. We decided to walk instead of getting on the train or calling someone to drive us. The air was cold, but it felt nice against my skin. It was dark. The stars and moon shone brightly as we made our way to our home for the next week.

After a while of walking. around a half hour to 40 minutes, we arrived. We walked up to the door and we both raised our hands and knocked at the door at the same time, in sync. The door quickly opened and Auntie Inko ran out and hugged her son. "Hey, mom." Deku said. "I missed you!" she said. "I saw you a few Tyyy days ago though," he said. "But still!" she said and pulled out of the hug. Then she looked at me and smiled. "Hello, Katsuki." Auntie said. "Hey, Auntie Inko." I say. She comes close to me and gives me a short hug. "Well, come in! Come in!" she says and walks back into the house.

We follow her and close the door behind us. "You guys can go ahead and put your stuff in Izuku's room, and Katsuki, make yourself feel at home!" she said and walked into the kitchen. I follow Deku into his room. It looks the same as it did when we were younger. I chuckle and put my stuff down on the floor. "So, are you gonna tell her?" I ask. "Yup. We can do it now." he says and smiles at me. "Okay." I say. Deku came out as Bi when we were in middle school. She didn't mind it, but she wanted him to tell her everything about his crushes and boyfriends so she could protect her. She always wanted to meet them whenever they were free. So I guess she should be the first one we tell.

I follow him out of the room and to his mom. "Hey, mom?" he said. "Yes, sweetie?" she said and turned around and looked at us. "Me and Kacchan, are d-dating," he said. Auntie Inko looked at us and got an excited smile. "Really?!" she asks and looks at me. I hum and she speaks up again. "That's amazing guys! I'm so happy for you!" she said and came in and hugged us both.

This chapter was short and boring  I know😭
But the next one should be longer. I'm planning on ending this story sometime in a few days sooo

1096 words