His sweet drug

-slight Nsfw 🫣

The rest of the day was spent talking and making jokes. Inko already had decorated the house, but she hadn't put the Ornaments on the tree yet. She decided to leave it for us to do so we could have something fun to do together.

We decorated the tree till we used all the ornaments for the tree. It was a little late when we finished, so we called it a night. We walked back to Deku's room and closed the door behind us. The room was dark, but we didn't care since we just wanted to sleep. "Hey, Deku?" I say. "Yeah?" He says. "Is it really okay that I'm staying here?" I ask as I sit down on his bed. "Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" He asks. "I don'no, I just feel like you should be doing stuff with your mom and not me." I said. "What?!" He says and comes to sit close to me on his bed. "Why do you think that?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders and look away. "I don't know. I just feel like I should have stayed at the dorms. I don't wanna make it awkward with your mom now that I'm here." I say.

"Kacchan. It won't be awkward, and it wasn't awkward earlier. And I'm glad your here with me. We would both be lonely if we weren't together. Not a lot of people would be at the dorms, and Mom got a new job. So I would just be in my room all day. So in happy your here with me." He says and leans over to look at my face better. "I'll kill you if you're just saying that." I say. "I'm not! I promise! I love you so much." He says and puts his arm around my neck. "I love you too," I say as he leans in to kiss me. He likes to kiss me, huh? I think and lean into the kiss.

Every kiss we've had was just like the first one. Warm, his lips are soft and the taste is sweet, I love kissing him too. I think as the kiss ends to only be the start of another. This one was longer, and was full of lust and want. Deku moved his one hand down to grip at my shirt. His other pulled me down and was resting on my neck. He pulled me down to be down over him. We continued to kiss as the room started to heat up quickly.

A few moments pass and I pull away and start kissing down his neck till I find his sweet spot. He made a soft noise when I sucked around his collarbone. "K-kacchan," he says, he placed his hand over his mouth as I continued sucking and leaving marks on his skin. "Is this okay?" I ask and look up at him. He hums and nods his head. I continued sucking and biting on his neck. I lift up his shirt and place my hand on his stomach. He flinched at the new touch and closed his eyes. He had his hand covering his mouth to keep the noises muffled. The other was messing with my hair. I put my other hand down on his waist and moved the other to take his hand away from covering his mouth and pin it next to him. He tasted so sweet. I can't stop. Should I stop? Have I gone too far? I think as deku opens his mouth and says. "K-kiss me." And moves his hand to my cheek. I lean in and connect our lips

*knock, Knock, knock*

I opened my eyes and looked at deku. His eyes widened at the same time. We pulled away from each other and fixed our clothes. "Come in!" He says loudly for Inko to hear. The door slightly opens and she starts talking. "I have work all day tomorrow and the day after, so I might not be home much, I'm sorry guys." She says. "You won't be home on Christmas Eve?" Deku says sadly. "I'm afraid not." She said. "Well, goodnight boys, sleep well." She says and slowly leaves. "Goodnight!" We both say and once she leaves and fully shuts the door we both look at each other. We laughed, we laughed at how we had almost gotten caught by his mom.

I look down around his neck and it comes back to me. Fuck, there's markings. There's a lot too. Bite marks and hickeys were scattered across his neck and collar area. "Oh my god," I say. Deku looks at me confused. "I'm so sorry." I say and get closer to him to look at them better. "For what?" He asks. "I left marks." I say quietly. "It's okay." He says and gets up and walks to the bathroom. I get up and follow. He walks in and turns the light on.

"Oh my." He says as he examines his body. "I'm sorry." I say once more. "Kacchan, it's okay. I liked it." He says as he walks over and kisses me on the lips once more after he turns the light off. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I placed mine on his lower waist and hips. The kiss wasn't a short one, it lasted like the others. I picked him up and carried him back over to his bed. I flopped us down, back to how we were before we were interrupted. The kiss ends and I go back to his neck. I nibble and bite at his body. "Fuck, kacchan." He moans quietly. "You taste so sweet," I say. It's true. His taste is like a drug I can't get enough of.

I bite down hard and suck around his soft spot. He moaned loudly and then covered his mouth with his hands. "Do you like it when I'm rougher with you?" I ask and tower over him. I pinned his arms above his head. He nods and I smile. I love it when he's honest. I think as I peck his lips softly. He leaned in and tried to make the kiss last but I pulled away. "We should get some sleep." I say and loosen my grip on him. I flop down next to him and he groans. "Can we continue tomorrow?" He asks seductively. My face burns red as he lays down next to me. Oh my god, he wants me to continue later? I thought. "Shut up, nerd." I say and pull him close. He giggles as he says, "Goodnight, I love you." He says. "Night, nerd." I say as I close my eyes. Say it! I think as I slowly say. "I love you, too."

Eeek🫢
Yall won't be getting that again. I only did it this time because my friend said I should and I randomly had an idea pop into my mind of Inko to walk in.

1163 words