Sweet early breakfast

December 22

It's warm. I thought. I've been awake for a few minutes now. It's 4:45 and deku was lying on my chest sound asleep. I was playing with his hair in one hand and my other was placed on his back. "Wake up nerd." I say softly. He groaned and moved around. "If you wanna sleep in for another hour and do the date tomorrow since todays the last day before the break we can." I say. Deku looks up and me slowly and crawls up closer to me. "No! I wanna go on the date with youuu," he said. "Okay, then we have to get up." I say "Fine." He says and kisses my cheek once more like last night, then slowly gets up. I sit up and hop off the bed a few seconds after deku got off. I go over to my closet and grab some clothes as deku gets his and stumbles into my bathroom. I smiled to myself as I thought about our date. I remember going to this one place a lot when I was younger. It was a small cute breakfast restaurant with a nature theme. It was a really cool place. So I'm gonna take him there. I thought as I changed. I changed into a shirt that was plain black and some blue ripped jeans.

Deku came out in a white shirt and tan sweatpants. "Does this look okay?" He asks. "You always look perfect." I say and look at him. "T-thank you." He said and looked down as he blushed. I laughed and walked over to him. "What's the temperature?" He asks and I check from my watch. "It's 29 degrees." I say. "Um, kacchan." He says "What?" I ask. "I didn't bring a jacket." He says. "Can I borrow one of yours?" He asks. "Yeah, you don't need to ask. Just if you want to keep one tell me or something." I say and he says "Okay." With a smile.

He walks over and grabs my orange hoodie like always. He must like that one, he always uses it. I smile and walk over to my closet and pick out a light grey hoodie and put it on. I look back at Deku and he's curled up in my chair at my desk. He was sitting there in my sweatshirt. I smiled and walked over and he looked at me. He smiled and I bent over and placed my hand on his chin and kissed his cheek. I want to kiss his lips. I think as my thumb rubs against his bottom lip. His face was red and so was mine. I want to kiss him. I thought as I leaned in. deku leaned in also, his eyes slowly closed after they met mine. Our lips are inches apart. Why do I feel like it's too early? We're not dating but I want to kiss him. And he basically was leaning in to. I should have kissed him. So why did I just pull away? I thought. "What's wrong?" Deku said after I pulled away. "Nothing. uh, we should get going." I said. "Okay" he said and followed me up to the door. "Be quiet, and follow me, Don't talk till we're off campus." I say. He smiles and nods his head.  I slowly open the door and peek my head out. No one is there or coming.

I walk out and gesture for deku to follow. We walk towards the stairs quietly and walk down. The steps are quieter. The elevator dings and makes noise when it moves up and down. So the stairs were the best option. We got to the bottom level and I peeked out again and saw Present Mic and Mr. Aizawa walking down toward us. I darted back in and looked at Deku. I put my finger to my mouth to tell him to be quiet and follow me. I hopped over the end of the stair railing and hid under the stairs. He followed me and scooched in super close. He was basically sitting on my lap. The staircases were small so there wasn't much room for us to hide, so he had to be super close. I closed my eyes forcefully and held my breath. He's straddling me under the stairs. His face is super close to mine.

The teachers slowly came up to where we were and talked for a few seconds before walking up the stairs. If we got caught we would be in big trouble, not just because we were sneaking out, but because of the position we were in.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Dekus face was buried in my shoulder to muffle his breathing better. I smile and move my hand and tap his back. He moves and looks at me and smiles at me. He leans in and hugs me tight for a quick second. I hug him back and once we pull away, we fully separate and crawl out of the cramped space. We decided to keep our shoes off and carry them so when we walked or ran it wouldn't make much noise. We started walking again. We turned right and exited the building quietly. We walked outside and took a breath of the cold fresh air. I smile at deku as he sits down and puts his shoes on. I do the same and make sure to tie them tightly. Me and deku stand up and start walking into the woods. I pull my phone out and make sure it's at low brightness and type in 'I know a shortcut to get to the fences.' He took my phone and read it. Once he finished he handed my phone back and nodded. We started walking. He came close to me and wrapped his arm around mine so we wouldn't get separated and to comfort him. I'll admit, the woods is a little freaky at night. We walked making sure not to step on any sticks or anything that would make a noise.

Soon enough we got to the fences. The fences were 16 feet tall, and the only way to get over them without noise is to climb. Deku looks at me and I smile. We then start climbing our way out. Deku used his blackwhip to get on top. Once he got up he pulled me up with it. We got down slowly and continued walking.

Soon we reached the streets. Deku tapped my shoulder and pointed to his mouth, asking if he could talk yet. "Yeah, you can talk, just not that loud. People are sleeping." I say. "Okay." He says in response. We walk for a few minutes before I can see the place in the distance. "Where are we going?" Deku asks. "You'll see, we're almost there," I say and grab his hand to hold. He hums and grips onto my hand too. We soon arrived at the place. It had fairy lights hanging from the roof to the sides of the building. It had small bushes and flowers. "Are we getting food?" Deku says excitedly. "Yup." I say as we walk in. The place was small and half empty for how early it was. It was 5:10, it had just opened up anyway too. "Welcome! Table for 2?" She lady asks. "Yes, please." Deku says and we follow the girl to our seats. We got seated at a table near the window. "Kacchan, this place is so cute." He said. "I know, right!" I say.

Me and deku talk and pretty quickly we order our drinks. We both got hot chocolate. The drinks came out quickly and me and Deku figured out what we were gonna order. He was going to get pancakes with a side of eggs and I was just gonna get an omelette.

"Oh my god! This hot chocolate is so good!" Deku says and drinks more. "Have you tried yours yet?" He asks. "No, it's still really hot." I say as it steams. Deku giggles as the waitress comes over to take our orders. "Uh, I'll have 2 pancakes with a side of eggs please." He said. "And you sir?" The girl asked looking towards me. "Just an omelette is fine." I say. "Alrighty! Coming right up boys!" She said and walked away with her notepad. Me and deku talked for a while.

Around 10 minutes later our food arrives.

"These are so good!" Deku says as he takes a bite of his pancake. I smile and think to myself. I'm happy he likes this place. They've always had nice and fast workers and their food is always delicious. "I'm glad you like it." I say as I take a bite of my food. "It's not as good as your pancakes though." He says quietly and looks into my eyes. My face flushes red as I look down and continue eating. "Shut up, nerd." I say.

Time flew by and before we knew it, it was time to leave. We paid and left a tip before leaving. On the way back we will walk through the main entrance since the gates will be open. Me and deku talked the whole way back. "I had a good first date with you!" Deku said and held my arm. I love the clingy side of him. "Oh, it's not over yet," I say. "It's not?" He asks. "Nope, we still have another place to go see. Are you free later this evening after school?" I ask. "Yeah, of course." He said and smiled at me. I blushed and looked away. "Your so fucking cute." I accidentally said out loud, but it came out as a whisper. "What?" He asked. "Nothing." I say. "If you say so." He said.

"Where are we going later?" He asks. "I can't tell you," I say. He groaned at my response. "I know you will love it though." I say. "I better!" He says and we both laugh.

God, I love this man.

Where do you guys think bakubros taking Izuku after school?? 😛

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! <3

1695 Words