Chapter 2

With the Heroes

Chiyuki POV

*sigh* how long have I'm going to do this ?

Rino: It's just a bit more right, Chiyuki-senpai.

Sasaki Rino, otherwise known as Rino, is saying that while dancing around me. She loves to sing and dance and originally aimed to become a model to dance and sing in our world.

She becomes the center of attention wherever she goes since she keeps dancing while walking in the middle of the city. The problem is she prefers a miniskirt-like attire. Because of that there are many occasions in which she's exposed to the indecent sight of many men.

When I point that out, she says that she doesn't care about such things since she's used to it.

I definitely won't be able to endure it if I was in her position.

The demon king castle is just a little ahead. We can go back to our original world once we defeat the demon king Modes who lives in that castle, and put an end to this long journey.

"Yeah, this painful and long journey will end at last."

He spoke in a very deep voice, which irritates me as he's the one who seem to enjoy this. And it's not just him, Rino and Nao are the ones too.

We were summoned to this world half a year ago, by a woman named Alrena, or Rena for short, who claimed as a goddess. It was completely a manga-like situation.

To be honest, we were dissatisfied. What she did was a kidnapping. Definitely something unforgivable. But, Rena told us that we couldn't be back from this world. Being asked by such a beautiful woman, Reiji easily agreed to help her and went to exterminate the demon king. Due to that, those girls are also involved as well.

And just like that, our adventure began.

I was anxious at first. I was anxious whether we can live in this world. But that worry ended in an instant. We were strong in this world. After we came to this world, our physical strengths had raised to an absurd level just like a superman.

If my observations are correct, the rise in our physical strength is in proportion of our own abilities in our original world.

Because, Reiji and Nao, who originally had the highest physical ability amongst us in our original world, possessed the highest physical ability after coming to this world.

We can be unstoppable against the Demon King Modes, unless there's a miscalculation on my part, like a powerful entity came to play.

Another thing is magic.

It seems that only a handful amount of the humans in this world can use magic. And all of us can use this magic. Moreover, we can even use the highest level magic that can't be used by the humans of this world.

By the way, the ranking of our amount of magical power is me, Sahoko and Reiji at the highest, and Nao is the least one amongst us.

I couldn't understand the reason why we couldn't use magic in our original world. But regarding this magic, all of us couldn't use similar type of magic.

We, who can freely manipulating this kind of power became the strongest in the world. Especially Reiji, his combat ability as the one who's summoned as the hero of light is terrifying. Even if the five of us form a group, it is still not enough to defeat him.

According to Rena, it seems that his combat power alone is on par with the king of gods, Oudith.

Even if it is a dangerous place for girls like us, we can easily get over it thanks to Reiji. This journey will be ending very soon.