Chapter 3

Somewhere

??? POV

"The god of craftsmanship, Heibos!!!!!!!"

That angry voice is surrounding my room. This is my home, the sole dark place in the brilliant Elios. This place might be a suitable place for me who's an exception amongst those beautiful gods of Elios.

The other gods also rarely come to such gloomy place of mine.

But, today is an exception. So, I'm going out of my house to see that rare visitor.

"What's the matter, O goddess of wisdom and victory, Rena. For you to come to this place of mine without your usual messenger."

At that place was the angry Rena. The angry face of Rena who's one of the three most beautiful goddesses is also lovely.

It's been a long time since I meet her.

She always send her messenger whenever something urgent happens. So for her to come in personally is even more urgent.

"IT'S NOT WHAT'S THE MATTER!!!!!! You're Heibos, right. You must have told the matter about the hero to the demon king Modes!!!!!!!"

Modes, he was my only friend back when he was in Elios. There's no reason to not tell him about what I know.

" Yup, I'm the one who told him indeed, Rena. He asked me about it, after all"

I manage to actualize the summoning art when I made that summoning assistance device. Modes, driven to the corner because of the hero, sent his own messenger to me. At that time, I taught everything I know about the summoning arts and the hero to Modes.

"Modes disobeyed the decision of the gods. He's the enemy of this Elios!!!!!"

And I do not partake in that decision. I never even knew about that decision.

The first reason might be because I never left my gloomy house. So, before I knew about it, Modes was already banished from Elios.

It seems the reason is because Modes did immodest things to the fairies and the angel who were the subordinates of the goddesses. But, the Modes that I know will never do such direct harassment. At most, he'll be ogling at them from afar. But, it can't be helped if the matter was already decided that what he did was harassment.

And, why Modes is fighting against Rena. The origin of the war is because he made the clone of Rena.

So, it's not unreasonable if Rena is angry at the fact that Modes arbitrarily made her clone.

Thus, Modes is clearly in the wrong side for this matter.

But, I won't condemn Modes for what he did. Since Modes is just like me, an ugly person, he won't get a beauty on his hand unless he did that. I'm fully aware of his feeling. I'm his best friend after all. Moreover, I also helped him to make that summoning-assistance device.

I just couldn't bring myself to condemn Modes.

"Modes definitely didn't abide by Elios' decision. But, it can't be helped since Elios' side made that decision without even contacting Modes first."