Chapter 84: Explanation

♠ Hunter's POV ♠

"OK asshole you have a lot of explaining to do,how did you know the truth when you were in new York" Zack ordered.

"Well I did go in new York city but I had a bad feeling so I told Brian to hire someone to keep an eye on you in case you needed help when I finished my meeting I couldn't stay put because I was worried so I took the jet back here upon arriving I wanted to surprise the both of you but when I got there I over heard Talia talking on the phone with someone about what she was planning to do-" Amanda cut me off.

"So you knew before she actually carried out her plan that she'd do this and you let her, do you know the mental torture this was, just thinking I slept with my best friend" she boomed.

"That's just fucked up Hunter, luana doesn't even want to see me because of this" Zack boomed.

"If I came up to you two and told you what would happen without proof would you have believed me. I wanted you to see with your eyes the type of friend you have that's why I let her carry out her plan and Zack I knew luana would be hurt that's why I took care of everything" I stated. They both shared a look.

"What do you mean by that" Amanda asked.

"I dressed up as a waiter and attended the party, i have video proff of Talia lacing Zack's juice and your water and how she dragged you to Zack's room and placed you in bed with him,I wanted to put a stop to it when I collected enough proof but I got side tracked when Talia left the hotel and I found out she's working with Justin" I explained.

"That bitch, I want to rip her hair off" Amanda remarked.

"Hunter if you have the evidence then you can help me talk to luana,I don't want to lose her" Zack pleaded. I nodded.

I looked over at Amanda and she looked really angry, she started pacing up and down the room uttering some words under her breath.1

"Of course, you're my best friend and I'll always have your back"I answered.

" uh I'll be in my office, I was so occupied I didn't realize I still have some work to do"Zack stated giving me a sign to talk to Amanda.

"I'll be with you in a few" I replied then he walked out.

I walked over to Amanda then stood in front of her as she paced up and down, I held her hands makes her stop,she was breathing quickly her chest rose and fell. She was really pissed.

"My love you OK" I asked, she looked at me with a frown.

"Do I look OK, I just found out my friend since high school set me up to ruin my reputation and steal my fiancé how can I be OK" she boomed.

She looked so cute when she was angry, all I wanted to do was grab her and fuck her right there on my desk.

I cupped her cheeks then captured her lips in a soft and gentle kiss, she kissed me back running her hands in my hair, I my hands found themselves on her waist pulling her closer as I deepened the kiss.

"Feeling better" I asked when I pulled away.

"No I think you should kiss me again for a few more minutes" she suggested. I kissed her again.

"Better" I asked.

"Yeah much better" she replied with a smile.

"You are mine and I'm all yours my love only yours no woman can ever take me away from you,that's why I want us to get married" I assured staring straight into my eyes.

"Yes you belong to me and I'm your exclusively,I can not wait till I'm legally your wife" she commented. I smiled.

"What does her majesty want me to do to the worthless Talia" I asked playing with her hair.