Wet Dreamz 7

Long chapter just for y'all... Sorry for the wait.

'Where the hell is she? This is getting ridiculous,' Justice thought as she paced back and forth in her office

'Where the hell is she? This is getting ridiculous,' Justice thought as she paced back and forth in her office. It's fifteen minutes before nine. Justice is getting more and more impatient as the time slowly passes by because she hasn't heard anything from Rose since what happened at Kinky Treats Inc. She couldn't help but to think about the way Rose quickly closed her legs when Justice talked in her ear. It was amusing to Justice when Rose thought she didn't notice. It was so sexy.

Justice shook the inappropriate thoughts from her head for the moment and sat down in her desk chair. She tried to past time by answering some emails about the magazine launch and meetings. It took everything in her not to stop and take a look at the clock again.

She gave into her desire and looked up at the clock. She grew frustrated when the clock only read 8:49 a.m. 'I think I need to replace that damn clock. I think it's broken,' she thought as she rolled her eyes. The longer she sat at the desk; the more she thought that maybe this whole thing was a mistake with Rose.

Time was whining down for this magazine, and Justice couldn't handle the stress any longer. She wondered why she didn't just go with any of the other models at Kinky Treats Inc. They wouldn't have hesitated to take this once in a lifetime opportunity. She wouldn't have to give up her control or be pressed for time like she is.

She knew the answer to her own question though. Rose challenged her rather she wanted to admit it or not. No one had ever challenged her before, and she was intrigued. It was brand new, and she wanted to see how far Rose could go before she gave in to Justice's control and demands, but she wasn't making it easy for Justice. Justice hated it but loved it at the same time.

She was so into her thoughts once again that she didn't know that her office phone had been ringing. She picked up the phone just to hear her assistant's voice on the other end.

"Miss Young, Rose Jordin is here. She's been here for the past five minutes, but you didn't answer your phone when I called the first three times," her assistant, Amanda explained.

"Sorry about that. I got a little distracted. You can send her up," Justice said before she hung up the phone. After a few minutes, there was a knock on her office door.

"Come in," she said as she couldn't resist the smirk that came on her face. She was kinda hoping that Rose wouldn't show up. She would've loved to live up to her promise of that pleasurable punishment, but that time will come. Hopefully sooner than later.

Rose was tempted to show up to Justice's office late just to fuck with Justice's mind for fun, but she decided against it

Rose was tempted to show up to Justice's office late just to fuck with Justice's mind for fun, but she decided against it. She couldn't lie and say that it was easy to reject Justice's office because it wasn't. But, after thinking it over, she thought that it would be stupid of her not to take the opportunity even though the woman behind it was annoying and stubborn as hell.

She walked into the building that she was in before and actually took her time to admire the beautiful place this time around. Last time she was here, she didn't really focus on what was around her. Her focus was on setting Miss Young's attitude straight because she had the wrong one at that time. It's to see her finally come to her senses though.

She walked up to the secretary's desk. Rose prayed that she remembered this woman's name because she remembered how nice she was when they first met.

"Hi. Teresa, right?" Rose asked, a little unsure.

"Yep, that's me. I'm impressed that you remembered," Teresa said with a smile.

"Well, I remembered how nice you were on my first day here. It's good to see you again," Rose said.

"It's nice to see you, too. I know you're here for the meeting with Miss Young. Do you remember how to get to her office?" Teresa asked.

"I believe that I do. Thank you," Rose said before making her way to the elevators.

"Wait, you might want to take the elevator on the other side because they are repairing the elevator you took last time," Teresa explained.

"Thanks for the heads up," Rose said.

"No problem. Maybe after your meeting, you wouldn't mind joining me for lunch?" Teresa asked with a hopeful smile. 'Damn, she's bold. Maybe it's not in that way though,' Rose thought.

"I'm cool with that. Talk to you soon, Rose said before leaving Teresa to get back to her work.

She sighed as she got on the elevator and was amazed at what she saw. It was one of those glass elevators that lets you see the beautiful view outside. 'How come I didn't notice this before?' She thought, confused. Rose didn't notice that the last time she was here because she took the other elevator. This was Justice's private elevator that no one was allowed on other than Justice.

Rose got off the elevator once she finally heard the ding and the doors opened. She was Amanda, Justice's assistant. She remembered her from the last time because she was such a bitch.

Amanda tried to discreetly roll her eyes when she saw Rose getting off of Justice's elevator. Every time she seen Rose or heard her name, her hatred grew more and more for the unknown woman.

She didn't know what whore house Justice dug her up at, but she was going to find out. There was no way in hell that was going to let Rose steal everything that belonged to her from right up under her nose. Best believe, she had a plan. She just needed to figure out how she was going to put in motion.

"What the hell are you doing on Justice's elevator?" Amanda asked Rose as she turned her lip up at her. Rose looked around her for a second because she didn't know who the hell this bitch thought she was talking to.

"Little girl, this ain't Sam's club, so don't fucking try me because I promise you I will make sure you regret it. Now, if I remember correctly Miss Young is your boss and nothing else, and I suggest you address her as such. Remember that I'm Justice's talent for this magazine, but you are her low budget bitch for as long as you work here. Anyway, I suggest you call your owner, and let her know that Rose Jordin is here, and don't you ever forget that name." Rose said with a smirk while Amanda stood there stuck on stupid.

Amanda picked up her phone as instructed and let Justice know that Rose was standing in front of her before hanging up. Rose walked closer to Amanda's desk and leaned in to make sure Amanda could hear her clearly.

"Good girl. Next time I'll make sure to have a treat for you," she said before walking away and down the hall to Justice's office.

'Let's get this shit over with,' she thought once she heard Justice tell her to come in after she knocked on the door.

As I mentioned to everyone on my profile that I was in a car wreck Thursday night on my way to work, so I wasn't able to get this chapter uploaded, so here you go.

Enjoy!

I'm already working on the next chapter...