Wet Dreamz 3

It's always that one time meeting someone

It's always that one time meeting someone. Someone of such elegance and beauty. They seem so put together on the outside. So flawless and fierce. The woman sitting here in front of Rose screamed power and poise.

Her aura demanded respect. This woman's beauty was blinding. If that demand wasn't met by her; there would be major consequences.

"Ms. Young, this is one of our best models, Rose Jordin. I thought she'd be perfect for your project." Tariq said with a smirk as he checked her out, making Rose mentally roll her eyes. Justice turned around and was surprised by what she saw.

She was staring in the eyes of a fucking beauty. She was perfect for the project. Justice couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something about this woman that drew her in. She wouldn't tell them that though.

"I don't think so." Justice said without thinking. She wanted to see how far she could push this woman. Justice knew that she was a tough woman, and to be able to work with her; a backbone was needed. Her models had to be able to handle anything that comes their way. So, she's gonna see if Miss Rose was the right person for the job.

"Excuse me," Rose spoke for the first time since being in the room. At that moment she took back all of her mental compliments.

"I said I don't think so." Justice repeated herself with a smirk. "I don't really think that you're fit for the job. I don't think you can quite handle it." Justice said while standing up, sizing Rose up.

"You don't even know me!" Rose yelled. She was trying to keep her composure, but it wasn't easy with this woman being so intimidating. But, Rose knew one thing, and that was that she wasn't about to let this bitch disrespect her.

"That's true, I don't know you, but I don't need to know you because I can pretty much guess just by looking at you, what you're all about. And, what I'm seeing so far is you're not right for this particular job." Justice said with a smirk. She knew she got under Rose's skin when she said that, and it was exactly what she wanted.

"Look, you b-" Rose started to say but Tariq cut her off.

"Rose, you are way out of line and disrespectful!" Tariq said, making eyes widen. She couldn't believe what she was hearing right now. The whole time this woman has been disrespecting Rose and this asshole didn't say a thing.

"Look lady, I don't know who you think you are or who you're talking to, but I'm gonna lighten you up on this situation. You're nothing but a judgmental and bitter bitch. Who most likely treats other people like they're beneath you. Well, newsflash, you're not, so I suggest you get your ass off that high horse, or I will gladly knock your ass down myself!" Rose exclaimed before leaving the office, slamming the door behind her.

There was a silence left in the room after Rose left. Justice was more impressed than surprised. Rose was exactly the right person she was looking for. Not only was she sexy, but it was clear that Rose didn't take any shit, and Justice loved it.

"Ms. Young, I'm so sorry about Rose-" Tariq started but stopped when Justice put her hand up, telling him to stop.

"Don't apologize. Just have Rose come to my office tomorrow at 2:00pm to discuss the job." Justice said before grabbing her things and leaving Tariq's office.

Justice knew that Rose was the right one when she first walked into that office

Justice knew that Rose was the right one when she first walked into that office. She had this no nonsense attitude that Justice noticed that's why Justice decided to test her a little bit.

Justice tried everything to be intimidating to see if Rose would crack. She made false assumptions about Rose to see what Rose would do. Rose did something that no one has done to Justice.

She stood up to Justice. Rose didn't allow any bullshit, and she put Justice in her place when she knew that Justice was wrong. Justice felt good knowing that Rose can work for her and not play around.

One thing about Justice is that she don't play about her money. Bad money equals bad Justice. Working with Rose, she knows that she's getting more than what she's bargaining for.

She was ready to see what Miss Jordin was about. Justice made it back to her office to finish up some things before she left for the day. She picked up her phone and called for her PA.

"Yes, Ms. Young?" Amanda asked once she stepped into Justice's office.

"Make sure everything is prepared for tomorrow for Miss Rose Jordin, she's the new model I found for the project." Justice explained as Amanda wrote everything down that she needs to get done.

"I'll make sure it gets done." Amanda said as she made her way out of her boss's office.

"Thanks, Amanda." Justice said before Amanda disappeared out of her office.

After Amanda left, Justice picked up her phone. She needed information and she knew just the person to get her that information.

"Hey Tyler, I need some information." Justice said seriously. She needed to know the sexy and mysterious woman that she will be working with for a little while.

"What you need, boss?" Tyler asked. Tyler is Justice's go-to whenever she needed information on anything or anybody. He was the real deal when it came to what Janet asked for.

"I need some information on a woman named, Rose Jordin." Justice stated as she heard the sounds of Tyler typing on his computer.

"I'm on it, boss." Tyler said.

"Make sure I have it by sometime tomorrow." Justice declared.

"I can have it done and sent to you by tonight." Tyler said as he started on his given assignment.

"Perfect." Justice simply said before she hung up. She couldn't wait to find out about this mystery woman other than her name.

Teresa in mm