Wet Dreamz 2

Today was the day that Justice had to meet up with the manager of her model division to talk about hiring one and meeting the model

Today was the day that Justice had to meet up with the manager of her model division to talk about hiring one and meeting the model. She wasn't gonna sugarcoat shit, so she knows that when she meets the model; she's gonna know from 'hello' if the one she chooses will take their job seriously.

She knows that some of them will do what they think they have to do to get ahead. Some of them doesn't have any morals or self-respect, so they WILL sleep around to get ahead. Justice wasn't having that. She refused to let ANYONE put a bad name on her business. That was something she put her all in.

She graduated valedictorian of her class in high school. After high school, she went straight to college in got her master's in business management by the time she finished. She graduated college also top of her class. It took Justice approximately three years to get her business off the ground.

She made her dream come true by working her ass off, and she's still going strong. She's prove the haters that she can do it. She proved to herself that she could do it even though she had no doubt in her mind that she couldn't do it. She loves what she does, and she doesn't plan on stopping.

So, here she was in front of her model division called Kinky Treats Inc. She honestly didn't know what to expect in this meeting. All she knew was that she didn't have time for ANY bullshit today because she was on a tight schedule.

Everyone watched as Justice made her way to their bosses office. There was not a dry eye in the whole building as Justice passed by them. Everybody was intimidated by this gorgeous woman. Not because of that aura she has around her, but because she's just a boss ass bitch like that. If you're in the same room as her; she demands nothing less than respect.

As she made her way to the receptionist's desk, she passed by a bunch of potential models that could be hired for her magazine cover, but they didn't really "catch" her eye as much as she hoped.

"Let Tariq know that I've arrived." Justice demanded the receptionist. The receptionist shakily picked up the phone and paged her boss.

"Mr. Brown, Miss Young is here for your 1:00p.m. meeting." The receptionist said into the phone. She waited for her boss to finish talking before she responded. Justice was getting annoyed because they were waisting time.

"Yes, sir." She replied before hanging up the phone. "He's ready for you, Miss Young. You can go right in." She told Justice. Justice just walked to Tariq's office before she said something really rude. She was already frustrated, and she didn't want to take it out on the poor girl.

Let's get this over with.

"And that's a wrap, folks!" The photographer yelled as everyone wrapped up everything

"And that's a wrap, folks!" The photographer yelled as everyone wrapped up everything. One of the workers in the wardrobe brought Rose her silk robe to cover up. This was her last photoshoot for the next two weeks, and she couldn't be more grateful for her mini vacation from this place.

Honestly, her job made her feel... exposed. She really hated the job, but no one else would hire a college drop-out. Unlike Justice, Rose had a hard upbringing. She went through a lot. She was a foster child that lost both of her parents in a car crash when she was just eight years old.

She lived with her grandparents up until she was ten years old. Shortly after her grandmother died from cancer; her grandfather was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. The only thing he could remember was his wife. Anything after that, he had no clue about.

All of that forced Rose to become an adult too fast. Child protective services took Rose and put her into an orphanage. She's been bounced around from foster home to foster home until she was able to leave once she turned eighteen. Even though she went through so much; it didn't stop her from graduating high school.

After high school, she went straight to college to become a doctor. She earned the Providian Medical scholarship for maintaining a 4.5 G.P.A. in high school. But when the scholarship ran out; the school requested cash to complete her degrees. They were too expensive, and she didn't have a job, so she dropped out.

The way she ended up with a job like this was a story for another time. So, here she was working as a playboy model. She was on her way out of the building when she was stopped by one of the models and one of her good friends, Brianna.

 She was on her way out of the building when she was stopped by one of the models and one of her good friends, Brianna

Rose and Brianna have been friends since Rose started working for Kinky Treats Inc. which has been for a good while. Brianna made Rose a little more comfortable with working there. They clicked from hello.

"Boss man needs to see you before you leave." Brianna said with a smile as she fixed the robe she was wearing from when she finished up her photoshoot.

"Thanks, Bri. Talk to you, later." Rose replied. They hugged and went their separate ways. Rose tried her best to hide her irritation as she made her way to her boss's office. She was just ready to go home, and she had to go deal with this asshole's bullshit.

Tariq was a man whore for lack there of. He change women more than he changes his damn drawers. That says a lot. He is fine as hell, but he was arrogant as hell. Thought every girl wanted him. It'd be a miracle if he ever settled down. He's always had a thing for Brianna, but she's smart enough not to go down that road until he changed his ways.

"You wanted to speak to me." Rose said as she peeked through Tariq's office door. She noticed that someone was sitting in the chair across from her boss's desk. She could only see the back of the person. She knew it was a woman because of the woman's long hair flowing down her back.

"Yes, come in. I'd like you to meet Justice Young, the owner of Kinky Treats Inc." Tariq said as he gestured to the woman sitting at his desk.

As soon as the words left Tariq's mouth the woman turned around and Rose couldn't help but drop her mouth in shock at the beauty in front of her.

Damn.....

Sorry I haven't updated. Writer's block is no joke at all.

100 or more votes for next update.