Wet Dreamz 5

"No! This is all wrong!" Justice yelled

"No! This is all wrong!" Justice yelled. It's been a week since Rose left, and Justice hired some back up models to fill the spot since she only had a few weeks until the magazine launch.

But, nothing was going right. Marcus killed the new outline for the magazine, but the model still wasn't right. Justice knew she was the reason why, but she'll be damned if she admitted it.

"Amanda, can you come to my office for a minute?" She asked frustrated.

"I'm on my way." She said before Justice hung up the phone. She massaged her temples to attempt to get rid of the headache that was coming on.

"You needed to see me, boss?" Amanda asked coming in with her notepad and pen.

"I'm just gonna get to the point. This isn't working at all. We have an amazing outline, but as far as the model goes, we're fucking screwed," Justice explained irritated.

"So, what are you going to do?" Amanda asked curiously.

"I honestly don't know." Justice sighed.

She couldn't believe what she was about to do, but at this point she didn't have a choice.

"Amanda, tell John to have the car ready in ten minutes. There's somewhere I need to be.

Rose couldn't believe the audacity of that woman

Rose couldn't believe the audacity of that woman. Who did she think she was? Rose never had someone to speak to her the way Justice did. That woman seriously needed a reality check.

"I still can't believe you quit that good ass job before you even started," Brianna said shocked.

"Well, what else was I supposed to do, Bri? The woman insulted my intelligence and my work ethic. I honestly don't give a damn how good the job is; it's not worth the disrespect that I had to go through," Rose explained.

"I don't understand how you can do that. It's like you know your worth. Sometimes I know mine, but it's hard for me to believe it it's true or not," Brianna admitted.

Rose could see why Brianna felt that way. Her on again, off again boyfriend, Jay sure doesn't tell her. Rose hated that man with a passion because he always used Brianna for sex then go completely ghost on her.