Chapter six: The figure with the raven tattoo

As I finished, I sat down on the couch upstairs and laid down, looking up out the window, I go to my bed room to see the teddy bear again to see if I could get another vision, or psychic flash, with these kinda things it was a hit or miss.
I could fully control the energy, siphon it, siphon spirits even, control them, holding them in place, as a weapon in the energetic realms, I've even done some telekinesis here and there at some points, yes telekinesis is real, much like many many things many of us humans have forgotten about, it's quite amazing really, one of my favorite book series/movie selections was Stephen king movies and novels.

They hold so many secrets about humanity in them, the shining for example, with the ghosts feeding off of Danny's shining abilities by using fear, that was them feeding off of his energy, and same with Carrie, Carrie white I mean, the high school girl with telekinetic abilities, yes her, trauma can trigger powerful psychic abilities, of course, the universe aka God chose those people, those individuals in those books to have great power, not to destroy but to hope that they can be the generational curse breaker, to use their powers for good, for humanity, that's why they called it the "shining" as this world needs to shine in order to live.

Many people believe celebrities have that "shine" from the outside material parts of themselves, "the perfect body" "the perfect family" "the perfect lifestyle",
Non of that can give you your shine back or that inner wisdom to make the right decision and remember what matters most, that includes how we treat others and treat ourselves every single day of our lives, as I close my eyes I slowly drift off to sleep knowing I didn't get much sleep the night before.
The dream started out in a misty dark road with a forest sounding it, a dead end parking spot, The sky shines down while theirs mist cloaking the 4 feet Infront of me, it was pitch black nun the less, but I felt eyes were sounding me, like they were only feet away, breathing down my neck.
I see a cloaked figure in the distance, as she gets closer I back away, "when the sun turns black, and there no light, when darkness falls, when the great old ones come back, a new light will be born in place of the void" said the mysterious figure in a distorted voice, cloaked with the night.
As they walk closer I'm backed up against a tree, they reach for my chest, pointing at my necklace, "wake up" said the mysterious figure whispering giving chills up my spine.
All of a sudden the world around me, the forest, it started to shake violently, the darkness started to lighten up in the forest, reality as I knew it was warping, I didn't know how to describe it but it was almost as if I was underwater with the sun shining through with how it felt as if it was being broken apart from existence. All of a sudden I get pulled up into the sky flying high as if gravity pulled me straight up into space.
I wake up on the couch in the same spot as I took my nap, I sit up stretching as the couch was always uncomfortable sleeping remembering why it was in the basement in the first place, I check my phone and it's 7:35 p.m with two missed calls and 3 text messages, damn it I forgot about tonight Said to myself as I open the messages, "hey stranger", "you still up for tonight" "hello??".
I text him "so so sorry, I passed out and hell ya, lol" sending it to him as I get ready getting my clothes and putting them in the dryer, I rush up and find my step aunt in the kitchen, hey aunt Marina, I have a question...

Yes, what is it Easton? She said wondering, the fair is open tonight, and I was thinking if it would be okey if I went? I'm going with this guy I met today, he's... No she interrupts me before I could finish my sentence.
Wha..... No? But why? I ask with a million emotions rushing through my head, because you know the rules, We moved for a reason and I understand that you want freedom, but as long as your a minor, and under my supervision, my roof you have to obey by my rules she said stating in a strict and unpleased voice.
I was so tempted to go off, argue back but I knew it would only lead me in a deeper grave than I already would be in, I close my eyes and take a deep breath, her knowing I was mad, but not showing it, ok, ok you win, i'll stay home tonight forcing a smile.
Ok, good, now did you do your laundry today? She asked me wanting answers, yes a clean room is a clean mind I said wanting the conversation to be over, I'll be in my room,
Saying goodnight light I usually do and that I love her as she says it back.