15.

When Neteyam returned to the others after his heavy make out session with Laya, he didn't notice or see the marks on his neck. He simply just sat at the table, trying to "play it cool". Unfortunately for him, the others noticed almost immediately.

"Woah bro! What happened to your neck?" Lo'ak asked, taking a closer look.

"Yeah dude. You have bruises all ov-" Aunong pointed, but stopped talking. He tried to hide his smile and he looked across the table, at Rotxo. Rotxo rolled his eyes, and tried to ignore the fuss over the marks on Neteyams neck.

Neteyam shook his head in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked, trying to look down at his neck, obviously not seeing anything. Then he looked down at his collarbone and saw a small bruise. He connected the dots, and figured that small bruises covered his entire neck. He looked up at Lo'ak, who trying to hide his laugh.

Lo'ak turned to the rest of the group. "I was right!" He exclaimed.

Neteyam turned to Lo'ak with a confused look on his face. "You were right about what?" Lo'ak smirked and shook his head. "Nothing." Then he returned to his meal, a smirk on his face.

"Wonder who gave those to you.." Aunong said, looking up at Neteyam.

Neteyam tried to hide it, but he had a small smile on his face. The bruises were reminders of his and Laya's morning. He didn't mind them at all. In fact, he wanted to return the favor. He just hoped his parents wouldn't notice.

Neteyam finished his breakfast up and went to go to his family's cot to get his spear for fishing. Laya had taught him how a couple weeks back, and he figured he'd try to contribute to the village. Knowing he was either going to have to explain the bruises on his neck or rush in so quick they didn't notice, he chose the second option. Quickly stepping inside, he located his fishing spear and quickly grabbed it. He was about to leave the pod when his father called his name.

"Neteyam. Come here. I need your help." Neteyam froze and turned around, trying to play it cool. He squatted down to where his father was. His father was holding a spear, and he handed it to Neteyam, without looking at him.

"Can you hold this while I put-" His father looked up and saw the bruises splayed across Neteyam's neck and chest.

Trying to restrain a laugh, his father pointed at his neck. "You have some-" He let out a chuckle. "You have some bruises. On your neck." Neteyam didn't know what to do or say. He shook his head and put on his best surprised face.

"Whaaaat?" Neteyam looked down and made a shocked face. "How did those get there?" He asked, trying to sound genuine. His father didn't buy it though, and started to laugh. Hysterically.

"Don't try and hide it now boy." He resumed laughing. Neteyam had a blush across his face. "Dad-" He reasoned. "Don't tell Mom.. Please-" His father kept laughing, nearly out of breath.

Hearing the loud laughter, his mother poked her head into the room.

"Is everything alri-" She saw Jake laughing and Neteyam with a guilty face and hickies all over his neck. She bit back her laughter and came closer to him to inspect them.

"Are these... hickies?" She asked Neteyam, moving his head to the side so she could see them closer.

"Maybe?" He said sheepishly. She smirked and lightly hit Neteyam's head. "When did this happen?" She asked curiously. Neteyam, embarrassed by his parents questioning, shook his head.

"Mom..." He groaned. She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Don't tell me. I only birthed you, is all"
Neteyam hated when she used this argument. What could he say to that?