Tell me everything

⚠️🔞Graphic content warning

Luffy POV

I woke up in Law's arms, with thin sunbeams coming through the curtains on the windows.
I yawned, stretching slowly, and then I realised.
Shit! I fell asleep. He went to the shop and I laid on the bed and next thing I know... It's morning. Ahh! I can't believe I fell asleep. I feel so bad for him now.
I looked down at the gorgeous man sleeping quietly underneath me and a thought popped in my head. What if I make it up for him in the morning?
I got under the covers and laid between his legs, my face gently resting on his lower abs. This is kinda fun, shishishi. I smirked and began laying wet kisses over his abdomen down to his quadril. Then I took my hand to his member and massaged it slowly over the fabric of his boxers.

-Mhm...- Law moved slowly and I paused.

Did he wake up?
I pulled the bedsheets a bit up so that I could see his face, and he looked pretty much asleep so... I just continued. I pulled his boxers down just enough so that I could take his length in my hand. But that didn't seem to be doing enough so, I soon brought my lips to it. I started licking his shaft slowly and carefully, but then I got bored of licking so I took his head in my mouth. Ohhh, this is the real fun part.
I began playing with it, slowly sucking it in, wrapping my tongue around it and then bobbling it. Soon, I started to feel him growing in my mouth, and so I took him deeper. The deeper it went the wetter my mouth got. I swirled my tongue around him and began using my head as well, slowly moving up and down. I literally felt him grow hard in my mouth, that's kinda cool. It's so deep now it's almost hitting the back of my throat.
Suddenly the sun light hit me and the covers were removed.

-L-Luffy...- Law's voice come out in a low pant.- W-What are you doing...?

I pulled back and sat up licking my lips.

-I wanted to make it up for you. You know... for falling asleep last night.- I scratched the back of my head gave him a "sorry about that" smile.
-You...- Torao leaned onto me and then pulled me towards him, joining our lips together.

I melted into that kiss and slowly climbed to his lap. His hands quickly wrapped around me and then began sliding his way down to my butt cheeks. Law squeezed them so hard I had to pull out from the kiss gasping.

-Sorry... Was that too much?- he asked and I chuckled.
-I like it.- I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down against the mattress. - Squeeze them harder.

Law paused, his cheeks burning red, and I giggled amused at the view, before kissing him again.
As we kissed his grip grew stronger on my bottoms and before I knew it, he was sliding his finger deep inside me.

-Ngh~.- I moaned against his lips and he slowly pulled back.
-I want to hear you moan.- he said staring straight into my eyes.

For some reason, shivers ran down my spine. My cheeks burned up and somehow there was this little embarrassment left in me. Moaning is of course part of... the sex. But it's weird if he puts it out like that. Like "I want to hear you moan". Maybe it's the low tone of his voice. It's so sexy but also kinda
intimida—

-Ahh!- my thoughts were cut out by a sudden adrenaline rush.
-Did you hear what I said? -Law held his gaze onto mine while thrusting two fingers inside.
-Y-Yes... A-Ah...

He took his lips to my neck and held me closer with his free arm. His fingers scissored inside of me, making me yelp and moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I didn't hold back my voice. I called out for Law's name probably a million times as my body was slowly consumed by pleasure.