Camping trip pt 2

Luffy POV

Luffy... Wake up... Wake up... Luffy...

-Mhm...- I slowly opened my eyes, noticing the warm figure around me, holding me so tightly, with such a cute sleeping face, I didn't want to move an inch

- I slowly opened my eyes, noticing the warm figure around me, holding me so tightly, with such a cute sleeping face, I didn't want to move an inch

(Nami) -Oiii! Luffy! Wake up!
(Franky) -Luffyyyy! It's a sunny day! We have to enjoy it!
(Brook) -C'mon! Let's go to the beaaach!!!

Fucking hell... Why are they shouting? What time is it?

Torao moved gently, turning his torso up and letting out an adorable yawn. I rested my head on his chest and watched his sleepy eyes slowly opening.

-Morning.- I smiled.

Torao replied with a small smile and turned back to his side to hug me, pecking my forehead smoothly.

-Morning baby.

Ahhh! Baby! My heart tightens every time you call me that!
I crawled on top of him and leaned over his lips, kissing him tenderly.

(Nami) -Guuuys! C'mon! If you don't get up we're going without you!
(Usopp) -Yeah! Zoro and Sanji already left!
(Brook) -Luffy-san! Wake up!

I grew more annoyed at their constant shouting and so I pulled back and sat up.

-Shut up already!- I shouted back.- We are awake!

Torao chuckled, somehow he didn't seem bothered by all the shouting. He sat up wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face on my neck.

(Nami) -Alright then, hurry up! Put on your bathing shorts and let's go!
(Brook) -Bathing shorts? I thought we were doing skinny dipping. Isn't that what we agreed on yesterday?
(Franky) -Yeaah!
(Robin) -You guys agreed on that, but me and Nami never took part in it.
(Usopp) -Whaaat??

They kept arguing outside but once I felt Law's tender lips filling my neck with kisses, their yelling became white noise in my head. I looked down as Torao started making his way down to my chest, eventually reaching my nipples.

-Torao... - I whispered as he started playing with them between his fingers and his mouth.

Shit... that feels really nice. It's kinda turning me on...

-Sorry. - he slowly pulled back. - I should probably stop, you already got a semi-boner.

I blushed at the blunt comment and looked away.

-W-Well... you were teasing me...

He chuckled and leaned forward, landing his mouth on mine. The kiss was cut short as Torao pulled back and said.

-Maybe we should go and get ready. Otherwise your friends won't stop shouting.

Eh?