Camping trip

⚠️🔞Graphic content warning

[1 month later]

Luffy POV

Spring break is finally here. We finally get two weeks off. Ahhh! I've been longing for this.
Even though, there are a lot of assignments due next term, me and the crew decided to go camping for four days, and the best part is: Torao is gonna come too! He managed to get three days off work so he's gonna join us on the 2nd day and I just can't wait for it! I can't wait for any of it actually. But it's finally here, the day has finally come.

-Luffy, c'mon let's go. We're late.
-Wait, just one second Zoro, I'm checking if I have all my camping gear. Did you pack the fishing nets?
-Yes.- Zoro sighed impatiently, opening the dorm-room door.- Let's go.
-Alright, I think I have everything. YOSH! Let's go camping!!

We walked outside and I opened maps, searching for the quickest route to the train station. When I pull my eyes away from the phone, I notice Zoro isn't next to me anymore. Wait, what? Where the fuck is he? I turned around and spotted his silhouette walking on the other side of the road.

-Zoro! Where the hell are you going?!
-Luffy just follow me, this way is faster.- he shouted back at me.
-No it's not! YOU follow ME. Otherwise we're gonna get lost for sure.
-What?! No we aren't! Why do I need to follow YOU?!

After some more shouting, I finally convinced Zoro to follow me and we walked to the train station since it wasn't too far from the student halls where we lived. As we are arriving, Nami calls me and I quickly pick up.

-Yooo Nami.
-Luffy! Where the fuck are you?! Are you with Zoro?! The train is about to leave! Where the hell are you?! This is so typical! You are always late! You are so irresponsible—

Shit, she's loud.
I pulled the phone away from my ear and handed it to Zoro so that Nami yells at him instead of me, but before I knew it, he's grabbing me by the arm and sprinting to the platform.

-Oii! Zoro! What the fuck!
-Just run, you moron! The train is about to leave!

We got there just in time and as soon as we entered the carriage, I took my hands to my knees and bent down, recovering my breath.

(Franky) -OW! You guys made it! I was scared you were gonna miss the train.
(Robin) -I knew they were gonna make it somehow.
(Nami) -Tsk, you are a serious pain in the ass.
(Brook) -Yohoho, doesn't matter now. We are all here together, just 3 hours away from the peaceful country side.
-Ahhh! -I exhaled loudly, straightening my back and throwing my hands up in the air.- Finally! Camping trip!
(Zoro) -Oi Luffy, shut up and sit down.
(Usopp) -Why so grumpy, Zoro?
(Sanji) -Because he's a shitty mosshead who's always grumpy.
(Zoro) -Ehh?! What did you just say?
(Nami) -Guys, please don't start.
-Shishishi, this is gonna be a fun trip.
(Franky) -OW! It's gonna be a suuuper trip!

...

When we got to the camping park, the sun was already setting over the horizon. We picked a spot to set up camp, thankfully there weren't many people around so we found the perfect place. It was a big clearing surrounded by tall trees.
Ahh! Such a beautiful place. It feels so nice to have a break from the city. And the country side is so romantic.... Ahhhh, I can't wait for Torao to arrive!

(Nami) -Guys, since it's getting kinda late I think we should split in two groups. Someone needs to stay and set up the tents and we also need to go to the food market before it closes.
(Sanji) -Well, since I'm clearly the chef here, I should  mostly definitely go to the market.
(Nami) -Well, I should go too cause I'll handle the finances.
(Zoro) -Finances? You're gonna end up stealing from everyone.
(Nami) -What?! No I won't! I'm gonna pay for everything and then your just gonna owe me your part. And you know the rules. Better pay fast cause there a daily increase of 10%.
(Zoro) -What?! The fuck?!
-Guys, what are you talking about? Can we just go? I'm hungry and I wanna buy lots of meat.- I interrupted.
(Zoro) -Well, I also have to go cause I'm in charge of the booze.
(Sanji) -You're in charge of the booze? Since when?
(Zoro) -Since always, shitty cook.
(Brook) -I trust Zoro with the drinks.
(Usopp) -Yeah me too.
(Franky) -Me too.
(Robin) -Me too.
(Sanji) -Tsk, fine.
(Franky) -Alright! That settles it then. Nami, Sanji, Luffy and Zoro go to the market and I can stay with Brook, Usopp and Robin to set up camp.