Before we go

⚠️🔞Graphic content warning

Luffy POV

I really wanted to sleep at Torao's house because I missed him so freaking much... But unfortunately, he we was working 12 hour shifts, so we agreed I'd sleep there in two days, the night before our trip.
Thus, I went back home, to the dorms, with Zoro. We got to our room and he opened the mini fridge, revealing a collection of spirits.

-Drink?- he asked and I shook my head.
-We already drank so much at Ace's house.
-Well, we're celebrating.- he picked a small bottle of Jack Daniels.- So, how was your time in jail?

I chuckled.

-You seriously asking that?
-Yeah, why not?
-Ahh.- I sighed heavily.- Honestly, it was soooo boring. I had nothing to do, they barely gave me any food...

Zoro laughed.

-That sounds horrible.- he spoke sarcastically.
-It really was!- I insisted.- Anyway, enough about that terrible experience. How did you guys manage to get me out? Ace wouldn't tell me anything and Torao... Well, I didn't really ask him.
-Maybe you should. He's the one who got Kidd to drop charges and confess to harassing and stalking you guys.
-WHAT?!- My jaw dropped to the floor.- What do you mean Kidd confessed? Kidd? That psycho?! How did that happen?!
-I don't know. He didn't tell me.
-I cannot believe it... How did Torao...? Wait, Zoro, can you please go back to the beginning and explain clearly everything that happened?
-Where's the beginning?

I facepalmed.

-When I was taken by the police...
-Oh right. So, the police took you, then Law had a panic attack, but I told him to snap out of it and call his lawyer so he did.

Ehhh? Torao had a panic attack? Because of me? Because they took me...

-Then the lawyer told us there was nothing we could do and Law freaked out. I'd never seen him loose his temper like that. He was shouting, yelling furiously at his lawyer, telling him he was incompetent and useless. It was really fun to watch, the lawyer almost broke down to tears.

Fun to watch? Oh Zoro...

-After that, we left the office and Law was devastated. We went for a drink to talk about our options. In my mind, the right choice was clear, and I tried to convince him to let me witness in court. I could say it was self defence and that I saw the entire thing.
-Wait, wait wait. So... Your plan was to lie on the stand?
-Yes, what about it?

He was willing to lie on the court of law for me. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Zoro really is the most loyal person I've ever met.

-Anyway, Law told me we couldn't do that. He said he had a plan but then he didn't tell me about it. He simply left the bar after that. All I know is that the next day, when we went to see his lawyer again, Law had brought a signed document with Kidd's confession. It mentioned all the previous stalking episodes, the time Kidd attacked him, and he even got Kidd to say he wanted to go to a mental health hospital in order to get help. The document was all we needed. It was signed by Kidd, it was all the proof necessary to win in court. After that, it was just a matter of time before they let you out.

I froze speechless.

How did Torao get that document? How did he convince Kidd to sign it?! Did he go see Kidd? Torao wouldn't, right? But how did he get his signature if he didn't see him?

So many questions, and Zoro didn't know the answer to any of them.

I decided to drop it. Thinking about this wouldn't be of any help and I wouldn't reach any conclusions by myself.
Instead I changed subject.