Against the Webtoon's Plot (bl)

Leo woke up to the sound of his alarm clock, feeling groggy and disoriented. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, trying to shake off the cobwebs of sleep. As he got out of bed, he realized that he had overslept and was running late for school.

"Shit, I can't believe I overslept," Leo muttered to himself as he quickly got dressed and grabbed his backpack. He rushed out the door, realizing that he had missed the bus. "I'll just have to run to school," he decided.

As he was running down the street, he was so focused on getting to school on time that he didn't pay attention to where he was going Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain and everything went black he was hit by a truck.

When he opened his eyes, he found himself in a bright, white room with a figure standing in front of him. "Leo, my child," the figure said. "You have passed on from this world. But do not fear, for I am giving you a chance to reincarnate into a new life."

Leo was stunned. He had never believed in reincarnation, but now it seemed that he had no choice but to accept it. "Where will I go?" he asked.

"You will reincarnate into the villain of a boys love webtoon that you loved to read," the figure replied. "You will become Levi, the rival of one of the male leads and the object of obsession for many of the other male leads."

Leo couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had always been a fan of the webtoon, but never in his wildest dreams had he imagined that he would become a character in it. "This can't be real," he said. "I must be dreaming."

"I assure you, this is no dream," the figure said. "You have been given a second chance at life, and it is up to you to make the most of it. Now go, and may the gods be with you."

As Levi, Leo or Levi found himself caught up in a world of drama and intrigue. The male leads, King Aric, the Dark Wizard Lucian, Sir Caspar, the Duke Kael, and Prince Cleo all vied for his attention, but Levi was determined to stay true to his feelings for the male lead he was in love with. He had always been drawn to the kind and noble Aric, and he couldn't shake the feeling that they were meant to be together.

Despite the other male lead's obsession with Levi, Levi found himself constantly turning down their advances, finding ways to deflect their attention and keep them at bay. He was determined to be true to himself and his feelings, even if it meant going against the expectations of the webtoon's plot.

One day, as Lily was walking through the palace gardens, he heard a voice calling his name. "Liliane, wait!" It was Aric, running towards him with a look of determination on his face.

"Aric, what is it?" Levi asked.

"I can't take it anymore," Aric said, panting. "I can't pretend that I don't have feelings for you. I know we are supposed to be enemies , but I don't care. I love you, Levi. Please, give me a chance so that we can be together."

Levi's heart skipped a beat. He had always secretly hoped that Aric would feel the same way, but he never dared to believe it. "Aric, I love you too," he said. "I always have. I just didn't know if you felt the same way."

Aric's face lit up with joy. "Then let's be together, no matter what anyone else says," he said. "We'll find a way to make it work."

And with that, Levi and Aric declared their love for each other and vowed to be together no matter what obstacles stood in their way. Together, they were able to overcome all obstacles and live happily ever after.

The end

Word count:665