Lifetimes Apart, Hearts Together (bl)

As soon as he closed his eyes, he felt a pull towards him. It was a feeling he had always known, even before he was born. They had been reincarnated countless times, always finding each other again in different bodies and different lives.

In this life, he was called Paige and his soulmate was called Blake. They had never met in person, but they communicated through dreams and other supernatural means. Paige wasn't sure how it worked, but he just knew that Blake was out there somewhere. He could feel him in the back of his mind, a constant presence that he couldn't shake.

One night, as he was drifting off to sleep, he felt a strong pull towards Blake. He closed his eyes and let himself be pulled into his dream.

As soon as he arrived, he saw Blake standing in front of him, a smile on his face. They hugged each other tightly, both of them feeling a sense of homecoming.

"I've been waiting for you my love," Blake said with longing in his eyes.

"Me too mi amor," Paige replied with longing in his eyes.

They spent the entire night talking and catching up, both of them knowing that they had all the time in the world. Paige told Blake about his life in this incarnation, and Blake shared stories of his own. They laughed and cried together, feeling the weight of all their past lives bearing down on them.

But in the end, it didn't matter. They were together again, and that was all that mattered.

In the morning, Paige woke up with a smile on his face. He knew that he would see Blake again in his dreams, and that was all he needed to get through the day. As he went about his life, Paige couldn't help but feel a sense of longing for Blake. He knew that they were meant to be together, and he couldn't wait for the day when they would finally be able to meet in person.

Until then, he was content with meeting him in his dreams and knowing that they were always connected, no matter how many miles or lifetimes separated them.

the end.

Word count:369