Chapter 4

Did I really just make my boss touch me? And was he actually into it?

I'm sitting at his desk taking deep breaths and waiting for my heart to stop beating out of my chest. My floral romper's soft, thin material is firmly wedged into my vagina. I don't recommend wearing rompers without panties, especially around a guy who is going to, uh, excite you. I am not comfortable right now is what I am trying to tell you.

After a couple of minutes my heart beat finally slows and I am able to pretend to be working. I shuffle some papers around mindlessly to look like I am busy. Look busy to whom? I don't know. He is still in the kitchen.

I want to act like what just happened didn't shake my entire world. Yeah, I am used to acting like a femme fatale. Joke, I am not. Obviously, look at me, I am a total wreck. I feel like I am about to jump out of my skin. My mind is still racing from the adrenaline and oh god, I just want to go back into his kitchen and make him take me on that cold, hard marble counter.

I have to stop thinking like this. My romper can only soak up so much at this point. Ugh, I'm sorry, dear reader, but we have come this far together; you know I am going to overshare this kind of shit with you. Oh shit,  he is walking down the hall. Here we go...

He leans on the office's door jam and crosses his arms. He is studying my profile with a slight grin.

I turn to face him and do my best impression of the Basic Instinct iconic leg cross. Well, the best impression a girl can do in a romper. They aren't the sexiest article of clothing, that's for sure.

He is still staring at me. Ugh, speak already you handsome devil.

I cock my head to the side and grin at him slowly.

He smiles, pushes off the wall and saunters over to me. He leans against the wood desk facing me and says with a chuckle, "We can't fuck."

I laugh and respond, "Why not?"

He chuckles, looks down at the ground and shakes his head, "You're my employee and I am significantly older than you. I feel like I am taking advantage of you."

Dear reader, this man is not significantly older than me. I don't know how he got this into his mind but I'm actually thirty so he is only nine years older than me...but I should just let him think I'm younger for now, right?

He looks back up at me and adds, "but, I can offer you something..."

"Yeah, what is that? A plaster cast of your dick?" I add with a wink.

He laughs heartily and responds, "You're new to LA right?"

I nod.

"And your questions this morning lead me to believe that you haven't dated much...yeah?"

I laugh then say, "okay, where is this going?" I refuse to admit to him that he is right and I moved down here because my long-term relationship failed and I needed a new start.

He smiles at me and leans back on the desk. He folds his arms and bites his lower lip while looking down at me. He scans my outfit, his eyes resting on my legs before slowly rising back to my tits.

"Okay, are you going to Eliza Doolittle me?" I ask with a laugh.

He shakes his head no, lets out a slow exhale and begins to scratch his beard. He grins at me again then says, "No, you're hot. You just need someone to show you the ropes."

"So you are going to be my sex sensei?" I ask and cock an eyebrow up at him.

He nods and replies, "I saw how you were flirting with guys and you're going to keep attracting the ones who stay overnight if you keep that up."