Chapter 7

"You are starting to look a little red," a smooth, deep voice says, awakening me from my sun drenched nap. I slowly open my eyes and see my boss standing over me with a sexy smile on his face. I can't see his eyes from behind the dark shades but the reflection of my breasts in his glasses tells me that he is probably staring at my chest. Pervert.

"I could rub some lotion on you, if you'd like..." He says, his grin widening then he slowly raises the beer to his lips and takes a slow, long sip.

I sit up on the lounge chair then reply,  "I'd let you but you have a history of not finishing what you start..."

He chuckles deeply and rocks back on his heels.

He replies, "you should at least move into the shade so you don't burn."

Dear reader, unfortunately this sexy devil is right and my legs are looking kind of lobster-y. Ugh is that Crystal giggling again? Yep, she is talking to Kyle under the pergola, well, flirting with Kyle. Dear reader, I swear I do not hate women. It's only this gal, I promise. I have many girl friends! And I consider myself a feminist. I'm just deeply, ridiculously jealous of Crystal. I wanna choke on my boss's dick too. Lucky bitch.

"I think our dates have found each other," I say to my boss and begin to rise from the lounge chair to save my roasting legs before it is too late.

"Hey, I warned you not to date him, he gets around more than I do..." My boss adds and shakes his head.

Oh holy fuck, my bikini top's back closure is caught on the lounge chair. How the fuck did this happen? I swear, I am the least graceful person and only this kind of shit happens to me.

I freeze, fearing that any more movement will pull my top off.

Misinterpreting the look of horror on my face, my boss says, "Oh shit, I didn't realize you liked him so much. Want me to tell them to leave?" My boss asks then starts to take a step towards them.

"Jerry, no, come here!" I cry out in a panicked voice then laugh slightly at the fear that rings through my tone.

Honestly this isn't that big of a deal, I'm just being dramatic. I can't help it. Maybe I should use it as an opportunity to show him my boobs? Something like: "oh no, my tits are on display and now you have to take me to your bedroom..." Nah, I'll be classy, this time. Shocking , right?

He comes back to stand next to me, his brows knitted together.

"Jerry, my bathing suit top is caught on your damn chair and if I move, I think my top is going to come off," I whisper to him.

He leans his head back and laughs deeply.

"I wouldn't complain about that," He finally replies, clearly amused with my predicament.

"Oh stop, please just help me?" I say with a roll of my eyes.

He smiles and squats down next to me. He places his beer bottle down on the concrete pavers then leans his arm on the lounge chair's armrest. He takes his dark sunglasses off and squints his eyes as they adjust to the bright sun light.

He is playing with me again. He knows that I am stuck in this position without his help. What is this sexy devil thinking?

He grins at me again then leans towards me. I can smell the alcohol on his breath and the smell of his tobacco from the hand rolled cigarettes he has been smoking. His eyes drop from my face down to my breasts and he grins again.

He lifts his arm from the arm rest then runs his hand up my thigh as his eyes rise from my breasts and make eye contact with mine. My breath catches and I lean forward instinctually, wanting to taste him and feel his tongue against mine.