Chapter 5

The "party" this sexy devil invited me to is actually the opening display for a local artist at one of the posh galleries downtown. I have to admit, I am kind of surprised. I could have sworn this was going to be an extravagant and over indulgent hump fest at some local club.

The gallery owner greets me as I enter and asks for my name to check against the private party list. She nods when she finds my name and smiles at me graciously as she says, "your companion is already inside." She hands me a glass of champagne and a brochure on the artist.

The idea of my boss as my companion makes my nipples harden.

The gallery has low ceilings and the paintings are interwoven on half walls in a maze-like pattern. The overhead lights are dim and warm allowing for the room to be predominantly lit by the display lights shining down on each painting. The private and romantic atmosphere is heightened by the low jazz playing through the speakers.

I know I should find my boss but I am mesmerized by a painting on the far wall. It is of a woman sitting in a velvet chair and all the colors surrounding her are dark and muted but she is painted in cool creams, a striking juxtaposition.

"I thought I told you to wear panties," a deep, husky voice whispers in my ear as a rough beard tickles the soft skin along my cheek.

Actually, he is mistaken, I am wearing panties (yes, I finally did my laundry) and I will correct him in a second. But first, dear reader, let me tell you what I am wearing. You'll be proud. Remember how he seductively scolded me for wearing the short green dress? Well, your girl can't let him get away with that. The dress I'm wearing is a dark, red satin with long sleeves that cuff at my wrists and the length skims my thighs. It may sound demure with the sweetheart neckline and long sleeves, but the devastatingly high slit and open back make it sexy as hell. I paired it with some nude strappy sandals and my libido. Couldn't leave home without her.

I lean into his chest and roll my head back onto his shoulder to look up into his eyes. Once again they are darkly dilated to the point where I can see my reflection.

"I am wearing panties," I whisper as we lock eyes. The corners of his mouth twitch as he studies my lips. I feel his warm palm on the exposed skin at my lower back and he slowly runs it down over my ass. He stops when he feels the g-string's thin band. He bends his head down towards me and says in a thick, lusty tone: "what color are they?"

I reply, "wouldn't you like to know" as I hold his gaze. I reach behind myself to take his hand that is resting on the top of my ass.

He murmurs in my ear, "I really fucking would," as I slowly drag his warm palm up my exposed thigh along the slit of my dress.

My skin prickles under his touch and my nipples harden. He drops his gaze down to my chest and he makes a "tsk-tsk" sound with his tongue. He raises the hand that is not touching my thigh and runs the back of his knuckles down the side of my breast before saying, "but no bra..."

Dear reader, get me some water and a fucking towel. I think I am about to explode or melt. I can not keep this up much longer. I am going to have to drag him off to the bathroom and force him to fuck me. I'm in over my head.

"A bra didn't go with this outfit," I reply and turn to face him. A cool shiver runs down my spine as his warm hands leave my body.

"Mmm, a necessary sacrifice," He murmurs as he leans closer to me.

Holy fuck he is going to kiss me.

He leans towards me and dear reader, I am not kidding, this fucking man takes my Champagne flute and downs the contents. What is it with this man and drinking my alcohol? Now I am horny and thirsty. Asshole.