Watch Me

。°。°。°。

"Dancing is a a form of relief to make reality enjoyable to the one who dances"

。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。

Here I am, dancing in the shallow waves of my homeland of the Metkayina Tribe. Just a small pool surrounding me with my tail splashing up water in the air to give my dancing more of a unique affect to it. My legs bent down slowly to the water with my arms together moving in a swimming motion. Then broke apart to my sides as I jumped in the air while twirling. Making sure to land back into the water gracefully. Even though I was practicing these new moves, I couldn't help but be stumped once I posed looking out into the sea. My Ilu Pelili , flapped her flippers happily as if giving a round of applause.

She sighs scratching her head and looking down in her reflection in the water. Stumped once again. This tends to happen to Y/n when she's trying to come up with a different style of dance when rehearsing something new. Of
course she could keep dancing the same performances but sometimes she wanted to learn new moves. It was hard only being one of 4 dancers in the tribe that try's to do something different while the other dancers repetitively do the same things. Her mother being one of the four taught Y/n the basics of Na'vi cultural dance rituals of Eywa, To thank and please her for all that she has done for the people.

Of course, she will dance in the name of Eywa, but she wants to do so freely rather than being stuck on old traditions. Y/n began to stretch her joints, causing them to pop. She smiled as she walked over to Pelili and gently rubbed her head. "Oh, Peli, why can't I figure this out?" She almost pouted as she looked down at her friend. "I usually finish this quickly, but something about the way I turn just doesn't seem to fit. Should I move my hips more? What are your thoughts?" Pelili chirped only by bobbing her head up and down. Y/n chuckled softly and smiled as she patted her head.

She was about to mount Pelili, but stopped when she felt a soft yet firm hand glide up on her tail. As a result, the girl jumped up and slapped the Na'vi who was touching her. "Hey! What are you doing?" Her hand was stopped by another larger than hers, and she knew immediately who it was when he spoke up. "I'd think moving your hips more in your dance routine would be a good idea," Ao'nung said, towering over her with a smirk.

Y/n only slanted her shoulders relaxed and ears down looking up at him. "Of course you would approve Ao'Ao, your always telling me to do certain tricks that you find amusing" she hissed out annoyed just a bit and tried to pull her hand away from his grasp but he just tightened it and pulled her in. "Your just a really good dancer, it be a shame if you didn't show off more of your potential without holding back." He placed his other hand on her shoulder leaning in. "Listen to me and sway your hips more like this" he slides his hand down to above her hip line as he slowly moved his own hip in trying to copy how she had did it before.