The Strange Family

。°。°。°。

"He saw me, and instantly I knew, he was hooked"

。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。

Ao'nung practically dragged me towards these darker shade of blue Na'vi people. I don't even know why I let him do so, but his face when I looked at him, had no expression. My ears twitched being curious as to why. I leaned up on his arm when we walked, my mouth was open to speak "Ao'n-" the moment we reached the crowd, Ao'nung greeted Rotxo. Which he gave me a nod in acknowledgment of my presence. I smiled at him and stood in front of them both to get a better look at the strangers.
Ao'nung pulled me back by my waist to be placed behind him. "Ao'nung, look at their feet, some have more then 4 toes" I whispered. He didn't say anything but only made sure I was behind him. Why?

"Stay here" he said to me before looking at Rotxo and then back at the strangers. I gave him a glare, he's always telling me what to do and what not to do. Bossing me around.

They looked just like any other Na'vi that I have seen. Except their skin was a very beautiful dark blue that really made their eyes stand out. Their tails which were long and skinny. Even small sprouts of hair on the ends of it. The older male spoke up eyeing the clan who stared with such curiosity.

They walked together, both staring menacingly. at two other boys their own age. Who greeted Ao'nung and Rotxo by placing their hands on their brows and down.

One of the darker males locked eyes with y/n for a split second before looking away as Ao'nung blocked his line of vision. "Look how weird their tails look Rotxo" He bumped his shoulder earning a laugh from his friend. Y/n clicked her tongue and crossed her arms.

Being a bully once again...Ao'Ao' is so childish

Tsireya came out of the water with her hair dripping wet and walked towards her brother. Not being happy with his comment, she slapped her brother's arm in defense of their guests. It seems she had more respect for these people then Ao'nung did. The two brothers seemed mesmerized by her presence as she stared softly at the younger one. Who was also looking at her.

By then Tonowari and Ronal came forth to make their presence known. They both looked intimidating being a powerful mates. The leader asked the other older male why he was here and what does he owe such a visit. As Jake spoke up, Ronal walked ahead to examine these people more closely. Too close invading their privacy in grabbing their tails and hands.

Her brow indented when she spoke up "They have demon blood! Not even full Na'vi" she glared getting the rest of the clan riled up with shouts and gasps of surprise.