Spirit Tree

。°。°。°。

"Hard to ignore a crush when all your thoughts are about them"

。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。

It had been the next day in the afternoon where Y/n is seen floating around the sea with Peli doing the same. The Ilu stuck beside her at all times In order to keep her friend safe. She chirped quietly to grab Y/ns attention, because she had not said a word since the two came out to just drift.

Y/n was getting restless. She was thinking deeply with the thoughts of only Neteyam and Ao'nung. Did she like them both at the same time? Probably. Did she know who she liked more? Probably not. Will she even choose one? Who knows. All she wanted was to clear her head, though it was hard because of the two boys just kept popping into her head. She let out a long sigh.
Pelili slapped her large fin on Y/ns face to grab her attention. "OW! PELI!" She looked at her Ilu who was looking away like she didn't just slap her. "I'm seriously tired of getting hit." She grumbles looking away. Peli turned back to nuzzle her head on Y/ns back. "I know you didn't mean too...Im just really stuck right now" She swings her arms over Pelis back and let's her pull her body around.

"What do you think of Neteyam? He's a forest Na'vi of the Omatikaya clan..with beautiful eyes. They are a perfect shade of yellow with his dramatic like hair always swaying without a care. His protective personality is very cute yet...attractive?" Her face heats up thinking. "Then there is Ao'Ao, he's a boy that I've known for so long yet he is one of the few boys that truly loves to hang out with me. One of my main supporters when I dance and he usually practices with me. Only when he has time because he is busy working with his father.." She sighs closing her eyes. Y/n hears Peli chirp quietly. "So basically you like them both too?"

Oh great mother Eywa help me.. I need your guidance more then ever.

She sighs out with Pelili swimming around the water till she hears couple of shouting coming from the tribe. About four riders came swimming towards her. One being Tsireya and Rotxo, another Kiri and Tuk riding on the back. Then the last person who she did not want to see came surfacing up from the water with his hair falling swinging all wet with droplets flinging out. He smiled at her.

Y/n quickly looked away from the group and fully climbed on Peli. "Y/n! Come join us!" Tuk shouted while waving. "Where are you guys going?"

Tsireya swam closer to her "We are gonna go to The Cove of the Ancestors! I thought it would have been a good idea to show our friends" Y/ns eyes opened widely. Maybe making a connection with Eywa will help with her situation. The great mother knows all. "I would love to join you guys!" Peli flapped her flippers and was the first Ilu to dive down in high speed. "Oh? I'm guessing this is a race?"