Eywa Help Her

。°。°。°。

"He told me he was fine, but his body language and his expression told me otherwise"

。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。

Not long before the group left, they arrived back in the village where Neteyam is seen carrying his sister up and out of the water to run along the soft sand towards his parents marui pod, you could see Tuk just following right behind. Tsireya ran out of the water quickly to go to her parents while Rotxo and
Y/n swam underneath the bottom of all the homes till they reached the Sully's residence. They stood on the sand looking at the entrance where there was a panicked Jake and Netyiri.

Y/n looked to Rotxo who had a worried expression on his face. His tail was swinging distressingly, fiddling with his fingers. She place her own on his shoulder gently to shake him. "She will be okay, I know Eywa will help her" He turned to look back at her and sighed deeply. Both tail and his arms fall limp in defeat. "I know..I'm just so worried about her"

"You like her don't you?" She bumped his shoulder smiling a bit before a shout was heard from the side of them. "Rotxo! Y/n!" Ao'nung came running out of the water. Rotxo quickly rubbed his cheeks because he was blushing from before. "I heard what happened to Kiri from my sister, is she okay? Are you guys?" His gaze shifted to Rotxos face to Y/n, looking at her up and down. She faltered looking away and moving behind Rotxo.

His ears shifted down. "We don't know for sure, the Sully's are trying to tend to her now" Rotxo spoke up crossing his arms. She moved to the opposite side of him. There was an awkward silence between the three as they waited for any sign of good news.

About 4 minutes had passed, Neteyam walked out of the pod closing the large fabric door to shade privacy. He stayed there by the entrance with his arms crossed and head low. Y/n saw him and instantly ran up to the floor netting to him. "Neteyam" She spoke softly yet quietly when reaching him. His frame turned to half face her, the front still facing the entrance. Y/n slid her hand up his arm to rest it on his shoulder, giving him a small smile. "How is she?"

You could tell he was anxious because the moment her hand was atop his shoulder, he relaxed instantly. Only just worry in his voice when he spoke made Y/n frown. "She's still not awake yet, but I have hope. Help back at home is on its way to help Kiri" He said all this facing away from the girl.

His head peaked in the tinted room with his tail hung low. "That is good but Tsahìk is coming to help too"

When Y/n left Rotxo and Ao'nung to go comfort Neteyam, the clear aqua eyes of a Metkayina boys body puffed up. Eyes sharp and brow indented down indicating he was irritated he began walking forward till Rotxo stopped Ao from going any further. "Don't, this isn't the time and place to get all worked up"