To Learn Our Ways

。°。°。°。

"I don't know why, when I was near him, I became a bubbly shy girl"

。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。

The water was warm with the sun beating down on it to provide such a beautiful shimmer for all Na'vi to swim in. In the distance not far was four darker blue children jumping into the water just in front of Tsireya. Practice must have already began.

I looked to Ao'nung who's expression was completely annoyed with his jaw clenching sharply and eyes hooded. He then turned to me signing.

~Stay here, I'll deal with them with my sister, Rotxo is joining us so when the times right I'll call you~ he motioned to the reefs small rock that was above water. I eyed him in disbelief.

He motioned again to go before he swam away to the five ahead of us. Sighing I turned around and lifted my body up out of the water to sit down on the sandy rock. Placing one leg in the water while the other was up, resting my chin on my knee. I just watched how Ao swam up to greet his sister with hand up and down from his face but ignored the 4 struggling to keep afloat.

Then Rotxo had came diving into the water gracefully, I rolled my eyes remembering what he did. "Oh just wait for the moment I enter in the water" speaking to myself I just observed how the siblings dived down below swimming deep into the water already.

My mind wondered back to earlier with Ao.
When we fell in the water, he held my body to keep me from hurting myself. We have always been so close. Especially when we were just small children, holding hands, hugging, playing being clingy with just doing what kids do, but I thought we grew out of that. Being a bit older we learn things like personal space and mannerism.

But...my heart it telling me something else..

I'm probably overthinking this

The poor girl was so lost in thought that she didn't see in her line of vision 3 heads popped out in front of her. Gasping for air heavily they were struggling, because they don't know how to use their lungs properly. "WOAH!" Y/n jumped slightly seeing the siblings there. The one with the sides of his head shaved turned to look at her, with widened yellow eyes he slapped his brothers arm to grab his attention. "S-Sorry for scaring you"

"No-it's okay.."

The one with the long hair gasps trying to calm his breathing, he looked to see what his brother was wanting. Till his eyes panned to Y/n. He was startled by her stunning appearance that he swallowed some water and began to cough up.