Their Performance

。°。°。°。

"I dance to entertain, I also do it to escape from my average life"

。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。

"What do you think of the Sully family?" Tsireya asked catching me off guard. "I think you have eyes for Lo'ak, it's obvious he likes you" I bumped shoulders with her. Tsireya just laughed with her cheeks puffed. "What about you and his brother? Seems to me he eyes on you" she now poked me multiple times on my stomach to tease. "Haha! Hey! How can he like me when it's just been a full day?"

"Living out here does that to people you know, makes it more romantic. Keep it in mind when your with him." The chiefs daughter wiggled her brow. "Oh please...who has time for romance stuff?"

"You and my brother it seems" I stopped smiling for a second and bit my lip shaking my head to disagree "Are you kidding? Your brother is mean to me! Why would you even say something like that?" I stuck my tongue out being grossed. Tsireya sighed placing her hand
on her head.

Why would either boy like me? Come on it's only been a day. Ridiculous thinking Tsireya.

The sun was slowly setting down on the horizon. Six bodies were gathered together in a circle with three Sully siblings learning how to breathe. Y/n was amongst them sitting in between Rotxo and Neteyam. She breathes in slowly touching her stomach to show Neteyam he needed to breathe in from here and do it slowly. He copied breathing in slowly and out closing his eyes.

Ao'nung was not present at this time, most likely because he was with his other group of friends or working with his father. Now that she's given it some thought, she realizes it'll soon be time to perform the entire ceremony for the Sully family. She had to have lost track of time after spending the entire afternoon with these people. She suddenly shot up, drawing everyone's attention. "I'm sorry I have to leave now; I have an important thing—I need to do!" She turned and bolted, leaving no time for anyone to object.

"Damn, what's got her in a hurry?" Lo'ak eyed her figure leaving. "She's probably going to practice" Tsireya smiled going going back to breathing in slowly. "What for?" Lo'ak repeated the steps from before. "She a Dancer for Eywa"

Neteyams eyes widened looking over at Tsireya and back to the direction Y/n left in. "Dancer?"

An hour passed by with the sun completely gone and Awa'atlus island became more alive at night. Y/n was in a tent with two other dancers who were applying paints to their body's to make it glow. They all had different colors consisting a beautiful vibrant violet pink, a dark blue that grew brighter in the dark, and lastly golden yellow the same colors as the other Na'vis eyes. Could you guess who painted their body with that?