Chapter 1 part 2

Time passed Tetsuya woke up from his deep sleep. His mind is still fuzzy wondering where he was. Midorima entered with wide eyes seeing Tetsuya wake up from long sleep and immediately called his parents including GOM and Seirin team. They then entered the room full of regret and guilt.

Tetsuya who they were and fear began wash over him the moment they approached him. He shouted in panic with full of fear,
"Who are you? Don't come near me! Where and what am I doing near here? "

Their tears fell in tears seeing Tetsuya's panicked state. Kuroko Takuya and Natsumi are calm down by coach and captain of seirin team. The doctor immediately come in to calm Tetsuya's situation with sedatives. He rebelling asking to be released. The longer he started to feel weak and calmed down and went back to sleep.

"I'm so sorry Mr and Mrs Kuroko. It seem like your son already lost his memories about you all. If anything happens call me again. I hope you all be calm and patient ", said the doctor. What's done is done. They cannot turn back time.

"Why we are really stupid all this time and didn't realize Tetsuya are really innocent," said kagami while other Seirin member crying silently with regrets and hope that Tetsuya will forgive them.

"Kurokochii, why you didn't remember us? We are so sorry ignored you when you need us, " said Kise while sobbing. Other GOM could only remain silent and say nothing. Midorima says that maybe the trauma and betrayal he went through caused him not to remember bad events and eventually lost his memory of them. He knows about it because he studying medicine and moreover his father is a prominent doctor and has his own private hospital.

Tetsuya's parents tell them to go home because they have to attend their school and to visit him later. They had to agree with a heavy heart leaving the unconscious Tetsuya on the bed due to the sedative. We promise to apologize kuroko and start new life with him thought them. Unbeknownst to them it was too late and beyond to repair a broken soul.

The next day, Tetsuya's state will still unchanged as if he was lifeless. This causes them to worry about his condition still being same. His parents persuade him to eat since he haven't eaten several days and still stuck in the same state. Tears falling down from their eyes seeing him didn't give respond to them.

Seirin team and GOM come to visit Tetsuya after school. They slowly approached Tetsuya but he started to panic and trembled away from them. Their faces become sullen and sad.

"Kuroko-kun are you okay? Did you take care your health", ask Midorima.
Tetsuya flinched when someone touches his shoulder brushed his hand away. He then replied and shouted,
"Why do you concerned about me? On top that, why you keep bother me
and go away! No need to worried about me!"

His scream were heard by the hospital staff while throwing things at them making the situation worse. Doctors and nurses rushed in to calm down the situation. Tetsuya struggle to be released. His eyes began to feel heavy to open against himself from falling asleep and starting to weaken from sedative.

"I think it's better you give him time to be alone for awhile. I'm sorry if you feel upset but I hope all of you be patient with him", said the doctor. They could only nodded and had to agree with doctor's advice then leave since Tetsuya unconscious and visiting time was over.