Chapter 4

All the family households including the royal family gather at the main mansion to attend a meeting about their new family member, Kuroko Tetsuya to register him into their family tree.
"Starting today we will welcome our new family member, Kuroko Tetsuya into our family tree. Now he is recognized as Echizen Atobe Takeru and Echizen Atobe Reiko's son, Echizen Atobe Keigo's brother registered as Echizen Atobe Tetsuya", said Takeru as he start the meeting.

"Don't worried about his birth certificate. I already prepared it and approved his new birth certificate automatically make him a prince and one of succession to the throne after Keigo", said Emperor Yoshito with smile as his surroundings twinkled like stars. Everyone present at the meeting was sweatdrop and could only pity their new member becoming the emperor's new victims to learned all the royal education and etiquette.

Oh God! We dragged Tetsuya into the pit of hell. Oh shit! What have we done! I hope he managed to survive the torment of his majesty thought all the family members. They can only pray for his sanity.

"Before that, I would like to suggest moving Tetsuya to Ootori private hospital because there are uninvited guests who keep visiting and frightening him", Keigo informed to Ryoji. Everyone began to glance at Haruhi. Haruhi frowned and tick off. She knew all her secrets would be revealed before she even graduate from Ouran highschool.

"What! Why are you all staring at me? " replied Haruhi. Everyone started to feel guilty about Haruhi. They know all Ouran highschool students are airheads and spoiled rich kids. Haruhi cried anime remembering her fate of having to wear a family heirloom and wearing a headband tiara while wearing a scary yellow dress. She prefers male uniforms rather than bright yellow female uniforms.

Time is ticking, they plan to create a new background for Tetsuya and eliminate all evidence related to his former family including his traitor friends. They started managing Tetsuya's school transfer to Ouran highschool and kept all information secret from them. Haruhi could only sigh and accept her fate when secret was revealed. She could imagine the host club members and her customers would not stop asking questions and annoying her. After a while, the meeting ended.

Back to the host club members, they wondered where Haruhi went for a month and even Tamaki couldn't get any information from his father even though he was the principal's son. Kyoya knows from the beginning that all investigation about Haruhi is futile. He only shook his head at Tamaki abusing his position as principal's son by using his privileges to get information where Haruhi was.

"Hehe... What a- "
"fool the boss is", said the twins snickering at him. Tamaki pissed off and chases the twins around the music room.

"Yeah ..... Don't think you're the principal's son you can get everything from your father", replied Kyoya while adjusting his glasses while the two seniors nodded in agreement with the three of them. Tamaki turned gloomy in seconds and mushroomed in the corner of the music room. Apparently he was ignored by them. Tamaki looked at them with puppy eyes.

"Since she has been absent from school, our profits have been decreasing and her regular customers are always looking for her. I don't know how long we can extend her vacant place at the host club. I think we have to close the host club for a while", said Kyoya again.

"I agree with you Kyoya. In fact I can't keep covering it anymore because the customers keep us where Haruhi is non stop", said Mori after he was silent for a long time.

"Can I ask you something, Kyoya? I heard rumour that your hospital has received a VIP who was transferred from the Private Hospital Midorima", ask Honey to Kyoya. Everyone looked at him after Honey asked him a question.

"You right, Honey senpai. I heard that person comes from a very powerful and influential household family after royal family ", replied Tamaki after he returned to normal.

"Sometimes my instinct keeps telling me that VIP person is closely related to Haruhi. I do not know why? Last time I met someone who looks like Haruhi but has a long hair with hazel golden eyes and look like she not a normal person", tell Kyoya again. On the other side, achoo! Why do I suddenly feel chilled? Are somebody talked behind my back? Ah, never mind! At least Tetsuya discharged this today thought Haruhi.

They plan to visit Haruhi after school and ask why she took a month off from school. Unfortunately, the apartment is empty as if no one lives there. Everyone has same thought except Kyoya maybe it's true that Kyoya told us that he accidentally met
someone looked like Haruhi that time. However,all members of the host club did not give up and determined to uncover all Haruhi's secrets even though they have lost contact with her father.

At the Ootori mansion, Kyoya wonders who sent him the letter. His eyes widened when he received the invitation letter with the imperial seal. Under the invitation card he found a new letter that hinted at Haruhi's secret. The other host club members were unaware that Haruhi was wear something similar to the imperial emblem during the prom organized by host club. He didn't expect that he also got an invitation card, just thought his father and his brother would attend the royal ball.

The next day, all of the host club members are discussing about their invitation card they received last night on their desks. Maybe fate is laughing at them that day. The news of receiving invitation card seems to be a hot issue among Ouran highschool students. Everyone can't wait to go to the royal ball at the Echizen Royal estate tomorrow night. All of them were given a day off from school to give them the opportunity to attend the royal ball.

In the royal ball, the imperial family including the four household families will make announcements and celebrate the year's family reunion. Everyone is very excited and their dreams come true on the day they will see the prince and princess of the four household families including the imperial family in real life instead of watching on television or during the parade day. Sooner or later all hell will break loose waiting for the host club members including Ouran highschool students tomorrow night.