Chapter 3

They start the school as usual but what happened yesterday is still question mark what big secret is hidden by Haruhi. They are still careful around Haruhi not to make her angry after yesterday's incident they witnessed.

"Haruhi, my daughter! Come to daddy ",said Tamaki. Haruhi backed away avoid Tamaki from hugging her. He then fell flat on his back on the floor.

"How many times I told you that you are not my father! My father still lives a long life and works at home. So don't dream of being my father ", replied Haruhi. Tamaki cracked and turned granite. His world soon crumble and sulked at the corner as always. The bell rang to signal that class will begin. Everyone went to homeroom and started studying. Time is gold without realizing it passed quickly. Host club cancelled for that day and Haruhi was able to go home early.

Unbeknownst to Haruhi,the host club members watched and followed her from behind. But Haruhi noticed someone following her from behind and stopped there. The host club members saw her from distance and wondered why she stopped in the middle of the lonely alley. She took out her blade fan to defend herself from thugs. (A/N: In this story Haruhi are grandmaster martial arts kung-fu wushu and is skilled sports like the other Echizen. All Echizen are multilingual and very genius because they have photographic memory to make them remembers everything including Kuroko Tetsuya)

"Oh, pretty boy use fan to fight us so amazing! " said one of the thugs.

"Look like you didn't learned a lesson from our first meeting. This time you also bring your friends to hit me? Old man, don't you remember that you attacked and demand money from me?" replied Haruhi while snorted at the thugs. The thugs gritted his teeth and shouted,

"Guys, attacked him at once! Last time you beat me to death! Now where can you run away from us!" Both of Mori and Honey were about to come out from their hiding places but stopped halfway. But something unexpected happened in front of them. The host club members stiffened and froze in place. Haruhi fights elegantly with fan blades.

"Wow, I didn't expect that Haruhi can fight like Mori senpai and Honey senpai!" whispered Hikaru to their two seniors.

"But since when did Haruhi know martial arts? ", ask Kaoru while wondering and glanced at Kyoya.

"You are right Kaoru. Her fighting style is so elegant and more look liked kung-fu wushu. It seems she is hiding a big secret from us", said Kyoya. Ring! Ring! Following by melodious questioning tone. Whose phone rings at the wrong time! Thought everyone but unexpected surprise come to them again Haruhi pick up the phone while speaking another language.

Haruhi not aware that she is being watched by other host club members and continues to leave the dark place. The host club member's mind filled with many questions of who and what the biggest secret is hidden by Haruhi. A quiet and dark atmosphere surrounds the host club members.

They discuss to unraveling all the secrets about Haruhi's background. But their hunch states that Haruhi is not a random person and hope that she will tell who she really is. Even all investigations by Ootori private police failed and all information about haruhi's was blocked from being revealed.

At night, Haruhi asked her father about her new cousin's condition,
"Dad how is Tetsuya doing now?"

"He woke up from a coma but lost his memories as result of the trauma and suffering he went through," replied Ryoji. She sigh and frowned after hearing the news about Tetsuya condition.

"Haruhi, you don't have to come to school tomorrow. I already told the principal that you took a month off from school," informed her dad again. Haruhi nodded understand and began to packed her things before going to bed.

In Tetsuya's dream;
"Why don't you disappear from our sight. You are ungrateful brat always hurting your sister. How ashamed we to have children like you", said his former parents.

"No! No! I didn't hurt her! Why am I always getting blamed for hurting Sumiko even though I didn't hurt her", replied Tetsuya. At other side, Sumiko smiled contently looking at Tetsuya's miserably condition.

The environment changed to a new place then he faced GOM and Seirin team. He was slammed to the floor by Aomine while Momoi slapped his face without explanation. Eeveryone is mad at him and Sumiko gives a pity face and a big smile on other side.

"Kuroko we kicked you off this team. Sorry, please send your resignation letter and uniform ", said coach Aida.

"Why weak and useless like you deserve to be our teammates", said his captain, Hyuga.

"Yes, you are right Junpei. From now on you are not one of us anymore. Taiga will take your place as the sixth member of GOM", said Akashi captain of GOM. Everyone clapped to welcome Kagami as new member of GOM.

"Looking at you makes me want to crush you", said Murasakibara.

"A weak like you makes me wonder how could Kagami and I be your light. You just know passed doesn't have good talent like us", said Aomine while Kagami only nodded agreeing with him.

"You and I don't get along because our blood aren't compatible. Why can I be close to you", said Midorima too. All of them have smirks on their faces as they get rid of Tetsuya. Dream ended.

Tetsuya screamed and thrashed on the bed. Both Keigo and Ryoma woke up from their deep sleep after hearing him scream in the middle of the night. Keigo immediately hugged Tetsuya to calm him down. He opened his eyes with tears streaming down his face and in a state of fear was left alone again as in his dream.

"Don't worry we promise not let you suffer anymore and spoiled you rotten", said Ryoma to Tetsuya.

"From now on I am your brother and he is your cousin. Welcome to our family", Keigo said with open arms. Tetsuya was relieved and hugged them. The emptiness in his heart was filled with warm hugs like at home. It looks like he longs for love for a long time and feel safe in their arms.

"For now, continue to sleep. The night still long Tetsuya", said Keigo. They coaxed Tetsuya and rocked him back to sleep. He then felt sleepy in the arms of his new brother and cousin. They smile at the cute face Tetsuya made and giggled when they saw him mumble in his sleep.

A few days later, Seirin team, GOM and his former family came to visit him again. But they only found the room empty and bed had been tidying up as if Tetsuya had never in the room. They asked the receptionist where patient's name Kuroko Tetsuya. All information about Tetsuya's whereabouts has been classified as secret. His former family could only cry out of regret and couldn't do anything after losing custody over him. Now Tetsuya is gone there is no point they feel guilty and beg for forgiveness from him.