Chapter 8

The hidden prince and princess
of the four household families that were revealed were broadcast live in the television become hot topic among common people. Some didn't believe the people they knew were part of the prince and princess of the four household families.

"Honey, how are you? What did you see Tatsumi?" asked Takuya tiredly after coming home from work.

"Oh, I'm fine. Just saw the live broadcast of the news about the hidden prince and princess of the four household families will be revealed to the public that recently caught everyone's attention", replied Tatsumi as she watched the live news broadcast on the television. Both focused on the news.

In the television ;

The hidden prince and princess of the four household families will be revealed tonight at the royal ball

"Hello, welcome to the Neflos News Channel. I'm Takeda Muichiro and I'm Tsukino Seira. Today we will talk about the hot topic that the people talking about and waiting for the latest news. Tsukino san seems like the news about the hidden prince and princess of the four household families become hot topic among the common people nowadays. Yes, you right. I agree with your statement. Not only that the whole world will know about another successor emperor after his child and the lord's of the four household families".

"I saw many guests attending the royal ball waiting for the emperor's speech and the appearance of the hidden prince and princess of the four household families. It looked like they had arrived together with the lords of the household families including the imperial family. Now we await for the emperor's speech as a prelude to the royal ball."

The scene of the background change to the main hall.

"On the glorious night, I will reveal the hidden prince and princess of the four household families and also my nieces and nephews as you all know they are next in line after the royal prince and princess and the four lords of royal household families. You may not aware that they people you know because all this time they hide their identity and live like ordinary people among the common people. Tonight is their first debut at the royal ball and they will introduce themselves according to their four royal household families. I hope my announcement tonight will be interesting and lively with their official debut and welcomed by my subject with open arms. I hope tonight's royal ball goes well and it's time for me to step back to give them space to introduce themselves to the public "

"Miss Kazuto Rina how are you doing at the main hall right now? " ask reporter Takeda.

"Now, Emperor Yoshito has already finished his speech and now it is the turn of the hidden prince and princess of four royal household families to make their appearance in their first official debut since they have been hidden from the public so long and live like ordinary people. We will looked forward for their first greetings and introductions again before dance started after they finished their introductions"

" I want to thank you for attending the royal ball for our official debut tonight. Now as the eldest among my sibling and cousins, I will introduce myself first. I am Echizen Takeuchi Ryoga eldest son of Echizen Takeuchi Nanjiroh and Echizen Takeuchi Rinko. Echizen Takeuchi Ryoma's brother. First heir of the Echizen household and next in line".

"I am Echizen Takeuchi Ryoma second child of Echizen Takeuchi Nanjiroh and Echizen Takeuchi Rinko. Echizen Takeuchi Ryoga's younger brother. First heir of the Takeuchi household and next in line".

"I am Echizen Fujiwara Haruhi daughter of Echizen Fujiwara Ryoji and Echizen Fujiwara Kotoko. First heir of the Fujiwara household and next in line".

"I am Echizen Atobe Keigo eldest son of Echizen Atobe Takeru and Echizen Atobe Reiko. Echizen Atobe Tetsuya's brother. First heir of the Atobe household and next in line".

"I am Echizen Atobe Tetsuya second child of Echizen Atobe Takeru and Echizen Atobe Reiko. Echizen Atobe Keigo's little brother. Second heir of the Atobe household and next in line".

"Mister Takeda, our hidden prince and princess of the four household families have finished their introduction. Now Emperor Yoshito made another announcement as start of the dance. We returned to the main hall to await his speech".

"I want to offer generous thanks to all of you for attending an important night. Now we will begin the royal ball and they will take their first dance to mark their official debut".

"Seems like the news for us to stop here only. Now we return to the main studio".

"Thank you Miss Kazuto Rina. Now we move on to other news".

Kuroko Tetsuya's former family was stunned after watching the news. Tears threatening to fall down their cheeks. Sumiko seething in anger and goes to her bedroom to vent her anger. Now they realize why Tetsuya can't be reached anymore and his status is big gap from them. Tatsumi cried unable to contain her grief anymore and comfort by Takuya. After what happened they cannot stand back to repair their broken family.

"Why do Tetsuya always get all the privileges and not me! I should have been in his place standing among the four household families! If I had known those two people that day I should have acted to gain their sympathy and pushed him out of their grasp!" shouted Sumiko while throwing things on the floor.

"Takuya, we can't get Tetsuya anymore. His status higher than us. Now everything related to our family along with the Seirin team and GOM is gone", said Tatsumi while sobbing.

"Be patient, we can't do anything else. I don't know what the Seirin team and GOM will do after seeing the live news just now", said Takuya.

"That why all my efforts to find you were in vain", said Akashi

"Why don't you remember us again Tetsuya and forgive us ", said the Seirin team.

"Why did you leave us and can't approached anymore. We failed as your friends and were foolish to believe everything Sumiko said about you", said GOM. They all had the same thought that night crying silently until they fell asleep.

Every evil deeds Sumiko did to Tetsuya was exposed and everyone started hating her. She was insulted and people threw eggs and other dirty things at her. She run away and cried because she suffered like she did to Tetsuya. No one wants to make friends with her after what she did to impress everyone for being selfish and driving Tetsuya into misery. Kuroko family lives in struggle as their company's contract is suddenly terminated for no reason and is almost ruined barely standing. They blame everything on Sumiko for ruining their family business that they built up over the years. Her hatred for Tetsuya is growing and wants to eliminate him from the earth.