Chapter 5

The awaited time arrived after many preparations made by the head of the household family as well as invited guests at the royal ball for the night. Everyone was excited that night but but it was a different story for Haruhi and her other cousins. Their atmosphere become gloomy and dark.

"I hate to attend the royal ball! I rather spend my time to do something I like but how come I can get blackmailed by uncle?" groaned Haruhi.

"I hate to admit that I was threatened by my mother that she will ban me from playing tennis for two months", lamented Ryoma. Others can only sweatdrop listen Ryoma statement. You really are tennis addict. Is your brain filled with tennis all the time? Thought them.

They prefer to live an ordinary and normal life without being followed and monitored by tabloids and paparazzi. Unfortunately luck was not on their side. They had to reveal their true identity to the whole of Japan and the world that so far people didn't know they mixed with them and live like ordinary people.

"Oh God! Now I remember I hid my identity as the heir of an entrepreneur family. All my diva masks will break when they find out my real personality. I don't want my friends to treat me differently after they know who I am", said Keigo sadly as he thought of wearing family heirloom and riding a car with the family crest with the royal flag while being escorted by the guards sent by his uncle.

They all knew that their uncle was devil reincarnated and like to see them suffer from royal protocol
because they not only the children of four household families but they were his nephews. In fact, they don't care about their position and status. No one dares to sympathize with them since they come from influential and very powerful family and next in line to the throne after his children.

Many guests were present that night. Some make the royal ball a place to find a mate and establish high business relationships with influential and powerful parties in the business world. Not forgetting that there are also whose come to show off their luxury and status by wearing luxury items with the latest trends and high quality.

This is the reason why Haruhi and her cousins don't like to attending royal balls and are disgusted with rich people and some noble below them who like to show their wealth just to get their attention. Their prefer to lock themselves in a room or do something their like. Various ways they do to escape from attending the royal ball. Unfortunately, their attempt to escape from attending the royal ball is thwarted by their uncle by placing an escort to monitor their actions and movements more closely.

From afar, their uncle smiled evilly from the beginning knowing that their really hate every party he holds even more they thrash the ethics and protocol they have to follow. They could only weep in their hearts and didn't dare to accept the punishment of curfew in the palace if they tried to escape from attending the royal ball. For them it is the most terrifying hell hole and must be avoided at the most cost. Haruhi realized something is missing and notices Tetsuya not with them.

"About Tetsuya where is he? I don't see it anywhere. Where did he go? "asked Haruhi.

"Eh, did you know that Tetsuya was locked up in the palace for trying to escape from the escort? What surprised me was that he also use misdirection on them but unfortunately was caught by uncle when he was about to escape by climbing the palace wall", tell Shirota their royal cousin. Everyone sweatdrop hearing the news and shivered with fear.

"We will meet him and father when we get to the entrance later. Looks like we arrived. Get ready the guards make announcements of our arrival", informed Yukihime their other royal cousin and Shirota's sister.

The arrival of the imperial family and the four household families announced by guards. All the guests stopped and turned their gaze towards the imperial family and the four household families and bowed to them. The gloomy atmosphere around Haruhi and her cousins suddenly became bright and radiant. They wear a masks and show their faces full of confidence and elegance like prince and princess. The host club members and Ouran highschool students widened their eyes and gaped at Haruhi's appearance.

"Boss isn't that"
"girl looks like Haruhi?"
"Are we just dreaming"
"Shadow king?" asked the twins while Tamaki turned into cracked granite turning into dust. Back to Haruhi and her cousins, they pray hoping that they not to meet and run into people who know them. All this time they disguised themselves as other people and we're treated equally as ordinary people.

Finally, all Ouran highschool students now know that Haruhi is a girl. Things getting awkward at the moment. Haruhi is in a dilemma that she hides her gender from Ouran highschool students and only the host club members knows her real gender. It seem she is ready to accept her sealed fate tomorrow. For the first time they see Haruhi wearing royal silk gown and tiara. She also wears family heirlooms and royal insignia and wears a special royal sash as the princess of the Echizen Fujiwara household and next in line to the throne.

All the host club members and Ouran highschool students looked towards Haruhi. She began to feel uncomfortable being watched by them. Hell seems to break loose to me tomorrow. Where else am I going to run and hide from them thought Haruhi. Her cousins was very sympathetic to her sealed fate. But on other side it's different story with Ouran highschool students.

They are dazzled by the elegant charm of the most perfect young lady in their life. But wondered why Haruhi hid her identity and allowed herself to be looked down upon by a few of them. Hot and urgent news about Haruhi will be a hot topic in their gossip tomorrow. They know the shiny knights armour would protect him especially the host club members. Little did they know that Haruhi is comparable if not on par to Haninozuka and Morinozuka in terms of martial arts.

"What Haruhi is a girl? But she still my favorite host club member", said her regular customers.

"l didn't know that Haruhi was this beautiful. Why she acting like a boy when she is so beautiful", said Ouran highschool male student who wondered why Haruhi hid her identity. Hearing the male student's words aroused the overprotective attitude of the host club members.

Haruhi could only sigh at the overprotective nature of the host club members. Her cousins already know that the host club members were able to protect her even if she had an escort because all the host club members come from powerful and influential family around the Japan. Only now the host club members notice and realize why all their investigation were fruitless. Finally the truth about Haruhi had been revealed. They already know that Haruhi is a royal noble princess even all Ouran highschool students now know Haruhi is a girl.

"Seem everyone now know that Haruhi is a girl in our club. She can't wears a male uniform anymore. I wonder what her reaction tomorrow", said Kyoya. All the host club members agreed and nodded imagine how horrified Haruhi's face would be when she had to follow the strict school rules stating that girls must wears a female uniforms. Tamaki started daydreaming and grinning unfortunately was interrupted by the Hitachiin twins.

"We know what you have been dream boss. So stop dream about what you might like. If we're not mistaken, you will automatically be rejected by Haruhi ", said Hikaru with a snort while Kaoru already snickering next to him. Tamaki is flustered and can't chase them because he has to maintain his manners in front of the imperial family and the four household families.

"For now let's put aside our club's problem. Tomorrow we will discuss about Haruhi and arrange club plans since the emperor wants to make an announcement", replied Kyoya. Unbeknownst to them from a distance, the emperor and the four household families saw the host club members behavior and began to turn their eyes towards Haruhi and tease her. Haruhi was embarrassed to see what the host club members where doing in front of them.