Chapter 9

The bird chirping in the early morning. They immediately woke up from their deep sleep. Why did we sleep together last night? Who tucked us in the same room? Thought Keigo and Ryoma as they blinked each other. The last place we went to was in the parlour where the guests rested and refreshed to recharge their batteries from the royal dance party. But where Haruhi and Tetsuya? Wondered them at the same time.  They didn't know that Haruhi and Tetsuya had already gone to the school and were exhausted from the royal ball last night.

They get up ready for school and their hellhole. Many people will flood them to ask for their autographs because all their schoolmates are fans of the imperial family and the four  household families. They wished that they live like ordinary people like before but there no way they can live like normal again. They didn't know what they did last night was witnessed by the Hyotei tennis teams, Tezuka and Sanada because it's rare they see the real side characters and break their masks.

Flashback:

"Bro, they see us bro!" said Ryoma in distress.

"It our uncle's fault if he didn't blackmail us, we would run and hide in the corner but he always thwarted our plan to escape from attending every royal party he hosts" said Keigo seriously as he emitted a gloomy aura. They didn't notice the that the Hyotei tennis teams including Tezuka and Sanada arrived early to have a meeting about them in the parlour. They canceled the meeting and immediately hid in the curtains when they heard someone slamming the door. They gaped in disbelief that it was really two people they know.

Where is the aura of Atobe diva and the arrogance of Echizen? Why are they troubled and emit a gloomy aura around them? We don't know they are rebellious types and wear the perfect masks to hide their royal noble status. Wondered the Hyotei tennis teams, Tezuka and Sanada. Now they know why the prince and princess of the four household families are always hiding from the public because they don't indulge themselves to live in the luxury life like other noble and rich childs.

"How brave of Tetsuya to run away from his own escort. I have so much respect for him", said Ryoma while Keigo nodded his head agreeing with him.

"If we in his place, we immediately get caught on the spot. I'm quite jealous of him. He used misdirection but was finally caught by uncle. Pop! The end of the story!  Locked up in the palace until before the royal ball tonight",replied Keigo.

"By the way, why Haruhi and Tetsuya take so long to show up here? ",ask Ryoma to Keigo. The Hyotei tennis team, Tezuka and Sanada couldn't believe what they just heard. They were startled when the door slammed shut and was almost discovered by them.

"Sorry we late", said Haruhi.

" I so tired and need to sleep now. I don't care about royal etiquette. Who told him to blackmailed us and put guards everywhere to prevent us  escaped from the royal ball straight to the bedroom for our sleepover tonight", said Tetsuya sulking and hugging Keigo.

"I barely managed to get escaped from the host club members. I didn't know they are really sharp even though they are airhead rich kids. Shirota and Yukihime assist me out of trouble from face to face with the host club member", explained Haruhi  about her difficult route to escape from the host club members.

" Now let's sleep here. I don't dare to step out from the parlour", said Tetsuya.

"Yes, you right. I can't stand with the guests who wearing strong perfumes. I almost sneeze in front of them ", said Keigo. They agreed to stay in the parlour. They felt sleepy and sleep overcome them.

The Hyotei tennis teams just blinked at Keigo drooling in his sleep while Ryoma head rested on Haruhi's lap. Tezuka and Sanada were disbelief seeing Haruhi sleeping in sitting position while Tetsuya hugging Keigo in his sleep. Are you sure they are royal nobles? They behaviors did not match with their status thought them as they shook their heads.

"Is that why you all want to hold a meeting and invite me?" whispered Sanada to Tezuka. He nodded his head.

"Both of them haven't been to school for a month. The tournament is near but I didn't expect that turned to be like this", explained Shishido to Sanada.

"I really want to feel sorry for all of you but I can't help. Just follow the fate and wait for their explanation", replied  Sanada.

"I heard they said the emperor gave Atobe and Echizen one week to manages their school before enrolling in the Ouran Highschool",said Ootori.

"I advised you to not treat them differently. I don't think they will happy if you are afraid to upsetting them because of their status. Just treat them normally like you do with them everyday. They already get trouble enough from tabloid paparazzi. Not that they want to be born as royal nobles", replied Tezuka.

"Now I know why the Seigaku tennis club calls you papa Seigaku while Oishi is the mother hen Seigaku because his nagging and concern for the team", said Oshitari.

"For Tezuka he can bear losing Ryoma from his team but for your team it must be full of disaster because Atobe is your captain but I don't know who he will give his captaincy to lead your team", explained Sanada. The Hyotei tennis team begins to worry about not only their team but who will be president of the student council after he transfers to Ouran Highschool. They stopped their conversation there before four of them woke up from their slumber. They called the guards to notified that the prince and princess already exhausted and fall asleep in the parlour before returning to the main hall as if nothing had happened to run into the prince and princess in the parlour.

Flashback end.

"Don't show your sad face and try to be strong instead of shedding your tears in front of your friends. I know you don't want to lose your friendships because we are hiding a big secret from them. I know you probably feel guilty about it so do I", tells Keigo to Ryoma. He just nodded his head in understanding.

Deep down they don't want everyone to treat them differently based on their higher status and act like normal because they are the emperor's nephews and heirs of the one household family. They almost shed tears when they had to change their real appearance and get chaperones them wherever they went including with an escort.