S1E1

Kayla P.O.V

We were all on the bus and I have to say some of these bitches already about to get slapped because of the way they mugging me.

I was talking to jela when we heard Natalie and rock arguing because Natalie wants Rock to take out her AirPods.

She don't run nobody like that. If she wanna have the AirPods on she can have them on. She a grown ass woman and can handle herself.

"Do we all know each other?"Natalie asked with a smile.

She started introducing everyone.

"Do you guys know Kayla Mf Craft?"She said and everyone started getting hyped.

"Yess I know Kayla."Rollie said smiling.

INT~ It's your girl Kayla the one and only. You know they had to bring a H town baddie in here. I'm not even finna argue with bitches I'ma just straight punch on bitches and that's that.

"A little birdy told me that you were a escort"Anne says to bri. Why is anne worried about bri and what she does?

"I get money periodt"bri said and everyone was shocked by Anne's comment.

"Are you confirming that or not"anne asked and to me anne is just starting mess because why you just magically ask that.

"I'm not confirming or denying.I get money"bri said again making me roll my eyes because she needa check anne ass.

"What's a escort"Chrisean asked making me laugh.

INT~ It was cute when Chrisean didn't know what a escort was but she don't know what it means?

Chrisean started searching up "what is a escort".The argument was calm but I think it will resume later on.

I put in my AirPods and tuned them out. I don't wanna hear any arguing right now especially in a tight space where I have to stay still.

•••

We got to the house and I was ready to lay down and take a small nap.

Natalie had told us a rule about breaking stuff then I went upstairs to find my name on the door. Once I found my room it looked beautiful.It's a big bedroom that I can sleep in comfortably.

Jela,Rollie,Chrisean,and slim came in my room looking at it.

"ain't no way they gave you this one"Chrisean said and I laughed walking around the room.

"Yes they did and I'm glad"I said putting bags down and separating stuff the way I wanted to because I didn't like the way it looked.

Everyone left my room and I laid on my bed listening to music. We all went downstairs for a drink and a conversation. I heard what happened about rock and persuasion. She was wrong about trying to play rock like she dirty.

It was getting weird with some of these bitches but I'm holding on. Me and jela we're standing next to each other and we we're drinking.

"What I wanna know is why you let her embarrass you on that sprinter"Rollie said being messy asl because why she bring that shii back up. I knew it was gonna come back to the light.

"It's not embarrassing it's just it's a time and a place for everything and Ima tell my story how I feel like telling my story"bri said and I rolled my eyes. She being messy and it's crazy but she isn't lying I wouldn't let a hoe disrespect me like that.

"I know but if any bitch would kinda like have came at me like that and told my story for me"Rollie said laughing.

"She didn't tell my story for me"bri responded with a nonchalant tone. She is being mature and classy about it but that's not the time to be that at the moment that bitch was being messy in the sprinter earlier.

"She didn't tell your story for you she just kinda like outed you and you just"Rollie explained.

"I didn't do it in a disrespectful way tho"Anne said and bri and Rollie were still talking.

INT~ Rollie tryna see a fight that's what she doing and I don't plan her because this house dry rn lol

•••

"Is there anything that needs to be taken care of before we hit this road because I ain't got time"I said and everyone started talking.

"Who had a problem about Chrisean being dirty tho"Rollie said and Chrisean jumped up.She ready for a hoe to say something and I don't blame her either for defending herself.

"Who said the dirty joke"Chrisean asked pacing back and forth.Persuasion finna get that ass tore the fuck up for that joke too.

"Nobody said anything about you being dirty.You don't clean up after yourself"persuasion said and Chrisean started beating her ass in the sink.

Me and jela moved out the way fast asl. Chrisean was cleaning that hoe up bad. Persuasion really fucked up this one fr.

Everyone was in shock. You could hear noise all around the house. Persuasion started throwing stuff and we had to stop her because the rule was to not break stuff. I feel like it could come out of our paychecks tbh.

"You snuck me bitch"persuasion said and rock was ready for another round and I was too ngl. Persuasion wanna talk shii let her but just know there gonna be consequences.

They went towards the dining room way and Chrisean slowly walked up towards persuasion and knocked her down to the floor and security quickly separated them. Persuasion lost again and that is embarrassing asf.

INT~ I went upstairs to change into my clothes. I'm ready to go out and do things not sit and watch these girls go at it like two buffalos.

After I took a shower I got dressed then waited for everybody else to finish.

•••

I thought we're going out tonight but Natalie told me that Sarah was coming over.

When she told me that I was ready to beat Sarah ass. She was talking shit about my sister and she was talking shit about me too after the reunion but it's ok because I got this bitch.

Sarah had to wait until we all went home to tweet about me but we finna see who is a "Ugly ass bitch" when she get here.

When she finally showed up she walked in with a big ass smile on her face.

"Oh miss nunn."

I'm not gonna lie that was funny asf. Natalie look pissed asf but I am too because bitch don't talk bout me and my sister.

"So I just wanna start it off like this Sarah. You want to get yo ass whooped by me first or Natalie?" I asked and she looked confused.

"Don't look confused. You talked shii about me after the reunion acting like I wasn't gonna see it but bitch you got shii all wrong."I said and she was just laughing.

"Bitch ass"

That was the last word she said before I ran up on her and punched in the nose. I continued punching her in the face causing her to fall of the couch.

Security came and separated us. She must not know I'm a real street fighting ass hoe. I grew up fighting and shii so don't play with me.

I looked at the camera.

"This the Mf baddest bitch you lookin at."i said and the camera followed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How y'all feel about the girls so far?