S1E5

Kayla P.O.V

Everybody is so hung over from the club but not me. I didn't feel like drinking last night because I of one reason.

I think I'm pregnant with Bens baby. We had sex last week. Let's just say I wasn't stuck in the house with these bitches all day.

•••

"Ben I gotta tell you something."he looked confused but was listening.

"Wassup baby."

"Ben I think I'm pregnant." His face turned from confused to happy.

"I'm finna have a mini me walking around this bitch."He yelled jumping around. It made me laugh a lil to see him excited. I'm happy too but that means Ima have to leave my girl behind. Cause I can't be here and pregnant. That's too much stress for me and the baby.

But also what if I'm not pregnant.

"Ben Ima need to take a pregnancy test because I show symptoms but I don't know for sure."He smacked his lips and laid back down on his bed while smoking a blunt.

"I'll call you back later ok bae"he nodded and I hung up the phone.

•••

I took the pregnancy test and I'm not even pregnant. As much as ben wanted a baby looks like he'll have to wait a lil bit longer than he thought he was..

When I stepped out the restroom I heard yelling from downstairs. I went downstairs to seen Natalie and Rollie yelling at each other from across the kitchen.

"There that bitch go."Slim said trying to run up on me but security stopped her.

KAYLA INT/ "Now that I know I'm not pregnant. Im finna beat this skinny bitch ass and I mean pound my hand into her face."

I tied my hair up and waited for her. Security let her go and she ran at me but I punched in the mouth. I continued hitting her in the face after about 2 punches I dropped that hoe.

Security separated us to the each corner of the kitchen. They better do that for that bitch safety and I'm not playing.

"Your a bitch slim."Chrisean said making me cosign.

"Always have been a bitch."She tried get loose from security but failed miserably. I'm just standing in my lil corner waiting for her to come near me but she ain't want this kind of pressure.

I finally got released from that corner and out of no where I feel someone pull my hair to the floor from behind me. I cover my face so I won't get hit in it and security broke it up and it was Rollie big wide body ass.

Now I'm PISSED!

KAYLA INT/ "Now I'm finna beat slim and Rollie ass because Wtf. At first I was just taking it easy on slim but Rollie wanna sneak. I got you bitch. Let's run this fade real quick."

Security still had us separated and I was trying to get to Rollie but she kept moving farther away from me.

I finally got out of security's hold and started punching Rollie all in her mouth and nose. She felt them bitches because I was putting my all into those punches.

Security broke us up and her nose and mouth was bleeding bad.

"Ugly dumb bitch" she was laughing while wiping blood from her face.

"Fuck you ugly ass bitch." I was done fighting but slim decided to sneak punch me in the back of my head.

I'm finna get this skinny bitch real quick. I walk slowly towards her and security didn't stop me so I was really finna tear her ass up.

I started punching her face so hard she almost broke her nose. Security separated it so fast I couldn't even get more than 5 punches on her dumb ass.

"Bum ass hoe."

She can't be talking when she had to sneak me to get one hit on me. If she gonna sneak me just making sure the hit did some damage next time around.

NATALIE INT/ "idk how Kayla beat slim and Rollie but she got hands but just not like mines cause she can get whoop messing around with me."

I went upstairs and slammed my door shut. These bitches gonna understand not to play with me every again.

These hoes wanna play I got something for them two bitches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The reunion is a few chapters away and I'm ready because y'all gonna be shocked by what happens during the reunion.

Kayla really can throw them hands.

Do y'all think Natalie can beat Kayla?? 🤔